Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Dare you treat him like he is nothing but a piece of meat. __TBD

2 posters

Go down

How Dare you treat him like he is nothing but a piece of meat. __TBD Empty How Dare you treat him like he is nothing but a piece of meat. __TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:49 am

I had heard to many rumours for my comfort. I needed to talk to Winters about this now. She needed to know my brother is not a piece of meat to be won. I found her just coming up from the dungeons, " Oi! Winters..I need to talk to you." I said to her as I walked over. I was simply just going to talk nothing more. Maybe, that depends on her I suppose.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

How Dare you treat him like he is nothing but a piece of meat. __TBD Empty Re: How Dare you treat him like he is nothing but a piece of meat. __TBD

Post  Morgan Winters Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:36 am

I had just been having a little fun with some guy from Slytherin who was definitely a hottie when I heard my name.  I turned and saw that it was Black.  Rolling my eyes, I kept walking but replied, "Then talk.  I have places to be so if you really need to talk to me, then keep up."  I was not going to just take whatever she felt like dishing out.  My life was none of her business anyways... so why did she want to talk?
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

How Dare you treat him like he is nothing but a piece of meat. __TBD Empty Re: How Dare you treat him like he is nothing but a piece of meat. __TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:56 am

I clenched my teeth, I guess uncle Remus is right I may have my father's temper. Meh, I'm all right with that. " It's about my brother.." I said as I am trying to be civil to the ....person. " I've been hearing some things and I wanted to speak to you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:12 pm

"So speak to me already," I said, getting irritated.  Was she always this dense?  If she needed to talk to me then talk.  Don't just stand there talking about it... actually do it.  I stopped and looked at her, crossing my arms impatiently.  Perhaps that would get her to get on with it.  Not like anything I wanted to do with her brother was her business anyways, but whatever.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:24 pm

I bit the insides of my cheeks. Trying to not beat her into the ground, I could handle this. Maybe. " I have heard some nasty things about you wanting to treat my brother like crap is it true?" I asked her. I would start this way. This way would be easier for me. " Y'know what, I don't like whne people just use my family and my brother at that....I don't care if you like him all the power to you...Treat him like a person though Winters. Hurt my brother and I swear to you...I will make your life hell. " I finished with a smile. I think I got my point across. " I don't like hearing what these girls would do to Dean if they had the chance, no I don't care....he's my brother. It is though my job to make sure he doesn't get hurt. " I said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:10 am

"Who says I would be treating him like crap?  I'm pretty sure it would be something we both would enjoy," I said, rolling my eyes.  Honestly, what was with people sometimes?  It was ridiculous.  I walked around Black and continued on my way.  "Oh, and by the way, I would actually be okay with having a relationship with him.  The rest is just way too much fun to think about.  Not like I have to explain myself to you anyways."  People really needed to mind their own business.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:31 am

I gave a sarcastic grin, " You see when I get told all you want is to have him like an award, or some sort of trophy to rub girls faces in it that you're with him. Yeah, that doesn't scream treating him like he deserves Winters. Just take my warning if you hurt my brother at all...I swear I will make your life hell.." I added, " Just so you know, no threat that's a promise."

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:32 am

"And you really listen to a bunch of gossip?  really?  Good lord... if you listen to all their gossip about me, then you must just hate the entire female population because most of us want either Dean or Will -- both of whom I know you are close to," I said, laughing and shaking my head.  "They're hot.  Having girls wanting them comes with the territory."  I turned around and looked at her, smirking.  "The only pain that I'd cause your brother is if he likes it rough."  I wouldn't make him fall for me if I really didn't want a relationship.  I owuld love to full out date Dean... but I doubt he would even notice me.  I was realistic... these were all just fantasies, but I wasn't going to give in to his sister trying to bully me into not liking him.  Honestly... from what I coudl tell, they both practically hated each other anyways.  So if anything, Elena telling me that I wasn't allowed to go after Dean was just good for me.  Because he would find out that she was controlling who he could and could not have.  And if I know stubborn boys - which I did -- then I had a feeling that Dean would end up trying to prove his sister wrong by giong after whoever it was that she said was no good.  So this would all play out in my favor in the end.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:15 am

I was about to pull my hair out. " I do not care about gossip, I was hearing way to much and I wanted to let you know if you hurt him...I will hurt you. nothing more, nothing less. He doesn't seserve to be hurt Winters. That's all." I said I was losing my patience with this girl. Was I telling her not to go for him or anything no...Just don't hurt him. I gave a slight grimace when she said the only way she would hurt him for rough sex. Not my business. Running a hand through my hair. " Just don't hurt him...I don't care if you guys were to date or anything. " I said. I just wanted to make sure she knew what I was referring to. I laughed when she said they were hot. " Well, I do keep hearing that.." I said as I recalled tons of girls just fawning over them. " Just please, make sure if your with him....don't treat him like a piece of meat."

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:34 am

"Unlike what you may think, Black," I started, "if I end up getting with him, I don't plan on hurting him on purpose.  And believe it or not, I would love to actually date your brother..."  I trailed off shaking my head.  I did not need to explain myself to her, so why was I?  "And instead of just attacking me with everything you hear; you have to hear that I'm not the only one who talks about just wanting to go all the way wiht your brother.  So why exactly did you hunt me down in particular?"  I crossed my arms as I looked at her.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:46 am

" That's all I need to hear...." I said a little relieved, shaking my head," Believe it or not you're not the only one I have talked too." I said to her with a slight smirk. " Although sadly my reputation proceeds me. A lot of girls don't actually let me talk to them and run away before I actualyl say words. You've actually helped me. " Itold her not like she cared or anything. I could understand why she thought that. " Attacking you...I was just talking....I hear gossip and instead of blowing my top I like to go find it out for myself and build my own opinion. "

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:06 am

I could not help but laugh.  "Well, yes, your reputation proceeds you," I said, shaking my head.  "But just so you know, you're not as scary as what the girls claim you are.  I come from a rough family... so I know how to hold my own in arguments and in fights."  My family was not one of the prim and proper families most of these kids come from.  We came from a rough life.  I would say that my family was not necessarily poverty, but there were a lot of issues there.  We were not quite so rich... but we were not dirt poor either.  But my family had all sorts of rough ways that we could easily get our minds off of things.  Half of my family were alcoholics and the other half were in and out of rehab.  Surprisingly I was the best one of the entire family... and I wasn't that great.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down