Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment the world blows you backwards and the one you expect to catch you isn't there.

+5
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Dean Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Lucy Lupin Greyback
William J. Lupin
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The moment the world blows you backwards and the one you expect to catch you isn't there. - Page 3 Empty Re: The moment the world blows you backwards and the one you expect to catch you isn't there.

Post  Ayden Greyback Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:35 pm

I wiped away Lucy's tears and wrapped my arms around her.  She felt so fragile and weak in my arms... so unlike her.  I kissed the top of her head as she buried her face into my chest.  I knew there was nothing I could say to even begin to comfort Lucy.  It broke my heart to see her this upset... and especially when there was nothing I could do about it.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

The moment the world blows you backwards and the one you expect to catch you isn't there. - Page 3 Empty Re: The moment the world blows you backwards and the one you expect to catch you isn't there.

Post  William J. Lupin Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:50 am

When people left me alone, I decided better now than later. " Hey, angel..." I said trying to get my own personal goodbye done. It felt like my heart was being torn out of me. " I don't know how I am going to do this..without you." I said looking down. " We were supposed to grow old together...and because of an unfortunate event as it is being called around here you're gone. " I ran a hand through my hair not really caring about people seeing me cry.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:19 am

I looked at Ayden and said between tears, "Ayden, I don't know what to do... Will needs me... I need Liv..."  I buried my face again, unable to even go into what I was feeling.  I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to do this.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:42 am

I hung back with Dean and Addison to let them have there time with Liv first. It was heart breaking, I have never thought something like this would happen. Especially in our grounds, how did they get in?

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:18 pm

I was holding Addie's hand, but I put my free arm around my sister and pulled her close.  Olivia was one of her dorm mates... and besides that, we all hung out.  We were practically related to the Lupins so all of us couples hung out from time to time.  I was sure it had to be hard on Lenni and everyone else, too.  I knew, obviously, that it was especially hard on Will and Lucy.  But it wasn't time to ignore the fact that Olivia had an impact on others' lives as well.  I kissed the top of my sister's head when I pulled her closer to me.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:54 am

I leaned on my brother, we would all be there for one another. I felt so badly for Will. He needed Olivia, she was his world. " I feel so bad for him.." I whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:07 am

I saw that Will was by Olivia and I did not want to interrupt him while he said goodbye.  I wanted to make sure he was alright, but I did not want to go up there if he was not finished.  I walked over to where Elena, Addie, and Dean stood.  I gave them all hugs.  "How are the three of you holding up?" I asked.  Olivia was Elena's dormmate, too.  I knew how close our kids were and so I knew it would be rough to see one of their own in so much pain like Will and Lucy.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:46 am

I walked into the hall slowly as I looked around. It was done really well, to fit for Olivia. I couldn't help but feel that this wouldn't have happened if I finished Voldemort off for good. He is not taking anything more from any of my family. I won't let it. I hung back from everyone. I felt so bad for Will. I knew hat he was going to do and because of the death eaters he lost her. I let out a breath and waited as if a cue will come for me to help in which way I can.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:45 am

I gave Remus a hug, " All right..." I said, Olivia was a dorm mate with me and Lu....and now she's gone. How are we supposed to sleep in there? We can't have our regualr gush fest. " I'll be ok.." I said looking up to Will. " He will need help." I said gesturing up towards the front.

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:17 am

I put my hand on hers, " I love you baby girl..." I said taking the ring I was going to give her. I held it in my hand, " This was supposed to be for you..." I said as I wiped my eyes. Taking a deep breath, " I wish I could still see your face light up....to see how you react to this...." I put the ring in her hands. " It belongs to you. " I said as I took a step back and sat down on the row of chairs lined up. Waiting for someone else to join me. I put my face in my hands, as I let the tears fall freely.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:26 pm

I left Ayden and went up to Olivia to say my own goodbyes... I knew Will needed someone -- and I would go right by his side when I was finished -- but I needed this.  I needed to be able to say goodbye.  I looked down at Liv and saw that Will put the ring on her finger.  That just brought a fresh batch of tears to my eyes as if this was not hard enough.  I wiped them away a little bit and said to my friend quietly, "Who will I go dancing in the rain with?  Livvy... we were supposed to be those crazy old ladies together.  You're my best friend... the only person that I could truly be my weird self with because we were the same.  I love you, Liv.... and I don't even know how to begin telling you how much I will miss you..."  I could not go on.  I squeezed her hand and I had to walk away.  I went over to my brother and put my arms around him because I knew with the way I was feeling, he felt twenty times worse.  I rubbed between his shoulder blades a little bit like he used to do for me when I would be scared of a storm or something when I was little and I could not run to Daddy or Mum.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:57 am

" Hey Lu..." I mumbled while my face was still in my hands. I sat up a bit, I didn't care about how I looked. I knew Liv was happy we were in colour. Knowing she saw the ring..." I had to give it to her. It belongs to her." I said as I gave a small smile to my little sister. Sitting up I put my arm on my sisters shoulders and pulled her close to allow her to lean on me. It was my job to protect her and be there for her. I was going to do it. " You know being here now....it's probably the hardest thing I have ever done..." I said quietly. " I'm glad everyone's coming to be here..." I stood up briefly and looked around at everyone that was here already. " Good.." I said as I looked around at all of the colour. I saw my dad. I don't know what it was but I excused myself from Lu and walked straight up to my dad. I needed him. I pulled my dad into a hug. I let the tears fall as I seemed to just hug my dad tighter.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:31 am

I held onto my brother when I saw the look on Will's face as he came almost as fast as he could it looked like and pulled Remus into a hug and just cried. I put a hand over my mouth as the tears fell from my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:17 am

I was headed towards both of my kids when Will beat me to it.  I wrapped my arms around him and held him tightly.  This was breaking my heart to see my children hurting like this.  I was sure that Chloe would end up with Lucy.  I needed to be there for my son.  I kissed the top of his head slightly and wished that there was somehting I could do for him.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:53 am

I held onto my sister.  Liv was her dormmate... I knew it had to be hard on her, too.  I hated the feeling of not being able to do anything to help everyone feel better.. take away their pain.  That's what I did... I heped people.  I was there for people.  I was supposed to protect the ones I cared about from pain like this... but I could not.  And I knew that it was tearing Will apart because he was there... and they had him so trapped that he could not help Olivia.  Will and I were very similar in being protectors.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next