Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newspaper and updates...Dumbledore..What?----September 1977---Common Room.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Newspaper and updates...Dumbledore..What?----September 1977---Common Room. - Page 2 Empty Re: Newspaper and updates...Dumbledore..What?----September 1977---Common Room.

Post  James Potter Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:08 pm

"I know... but you better know that you'll have to stop her from dating really stupid guys, too, because she wont' listen to me," I added, knowing exactly that Ember would ignore me completely.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Newspaper and updates...Dumbledore..What?----September 1977---Common Room. - Page 2 Empty Re: Newspaper and updates...Dumbledore..What?----September 1977---Common Room.

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:10 pm

Laughing, " I'll do what I can James.... remember she is related to you... you both are incredibly stubborn." I pointed out as a matter of fact. " You can definitely tell you guys are related." I grinned.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:14 pm

"Oh, don't say that too loudly... she hardly holds up the reputation I built for us Potters," I said, looking around to see if she heard me, but Ember wasnt' in the common room (thank god!).
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:28 pm

I crossed my arms, " You know that isn't nice...." I shook my head. " And what exactly would you have done if she was here hmm?" I asked him.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:20 am

I laughed. " You guys argue like an old married couple.... " I pointed out knowing that will make them both protest at me. Lily would probably glare at me or something along those lines... Prongs he would just say he's not old.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:17 pm

I looked at Padfoot with repulsion. "How dare you say I'm old! ...and married!" I said, shock in my voice. I probably shouldn't have said the last part... but seriously... I really didn't want to be married... at least not right now so it was an insult to me.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:34 am

I grinned and shook my head, " Mate...." Knowing Lily would get a little hurt over what he said. She wouldn't admit it..but she's easy to read.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:45 am

"I don'[ tmean anything by it... I'm just saying I'm young and I don't necessarily want to get married at this particular moment... not ruling it out, I'm just saying......" I was trying to get myself out of the hole and I felt like I was digging it deeper.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:01 am

I shook my head. She smiled and nodded, I knew as soon as I left he'd ask what was wrong. " So, I think we can handle sports right prongs? I mean, we play the sport everyone watches." I said shrugging.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Glad that Sirius changed topics, I nodded. "Oh yeah... that'll be easy. Don't worry about sports... we've definitely got that covered, babe."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri May 20, 2011 12:59 pm

Smiling, " Thank you sweetheart and Sirius. " I nodded at the pair. " I knew you guys could handle the sports aspect for me...making less work for me." I smiled. So happy they said yes. I took a deep breath looking around. " I'm pretty sure your sister will agree too." I said I was too happy right now and had no problem with it. ignoring hte little bit of hurt it wasn't meant to hurt me. So I ignored it.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:42 am

"No problem babe," I said, going in to give her a small kiss on the cheek to show my affection for her. I did feel bad about what I said. But I wasn't goign to lie either...
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:23 am

I grinned, " Thank you." Still admittedly a little hurt. But I guess I could see James getting married. He would laugh at me but I can see it happening big time. I smiled at the thought. Hm...perhaps I could be an advice columnist. As well as the editor.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2