Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I Tell You a Secret? -- Christmas Break 1991 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can I Tell You a Secret? -- Christmas Break 1991 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Can I Tell You a Secret? -- Christmas Break 1991 (DONE)

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:41 am

I laughed and hugged my brother.  "See?  You're not at all like the typical Slytherin," I assured him.  I knew he did not exactly like being Sorted into that House; and I was beginning to think that maybe the sorting hat was off it's rocker.  There was no point in my brother to be a Slytherin.  Not if he was already thinking like this.  "Well, I guess you have everything figured out without needing me," I joked, chuckling a little bit more.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Can I Tell You a Secret? -- Christmas Break 1991 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Can I Tell You a Secret? -- Christmas Break 1991 (DONE)

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:42 am

I smiled at Jada.  "No, you helped me realize that I am a good person, even if I'm in Slytherin.  I just hope that I'll have this mindset when things finally come in to play.  Unless..."  I trailed off, thinking.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:43 am

I furrowed my brow slightly.  "Jetty, what is it?" I questioned.  Now what was he thinking?  He got that concerned look on his face again.  It was making me worry as well.  Did I even want to know what was going through his mind right now?
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:45 am

I sighed and stood up to pace a little bit.  I turned to look at Jada again.  "Unless, what if when he thinks I'm ready is when the rest of the Slytherins have beat me down or something?  What if he's waiting for me to succumb to how the rest of the Slytherins already act?"  I wondered if that was really what Dad had meant when he said when I was ready.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:54 am

I stood up, smiling at my brother.  "Well, I think that the fact you're worried about that tells me that you won't let it happen," I assured him, putting a hand on his shoulder.  He was already getting close to my height.  He was shooting up rather quickly.  I gave Jetty a hug.  Pulling back and keeping both of my hands on his shoulders, I added, "Jetty, you are a better person than you think.  I known that you don't have a high self esteem... but you are truly a good person.  You just need to realize that."  I rubbed his shoulders and saw the doubt in your eyes.  "Hey... you knwo I'm right; I'm always right."
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:56 am

I rolled my eyes.  "I'm not too sure about that... but I'm going to believe you are right on this one.  I don't think I'd like it very much if you were wrong in this instance," I said, laughing.  I smiled at Jada and added, "Thanks for listening... you should probably go if you still want to see Logan."  I really didn't like the idea of Jada running around with someone who was seventeen.  I knew he thought she was sixteen... but still.  The age difference was kind of big.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:58 am

I grinned at Jetty and gave him a kiss on the cheek.  "Thanks, Jetty," I said, glad that he reminded me to get my butt moving.  "Let me know when you see him again... I want to know everything when it happens if you want to tell me, okay?  That way you won't be by yourself in this."  I walked out of my room and hesitated in the doorway.  "You were probably right in not telling Mum, though.  Love you, bud," I called back to him.  I bade goodbye to my parents and left to go see Logan.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:00 am

I was glad that she agreed with me about not telling Mum.  And I would probably take her up on her offer to listen whenever Dad came to me to talk or whatever.  I left her room and shut the door behind me.  I went to my bedroom and I was really glad that I did confide in her... she did always help me out.  Even if she got a little exuberant about details and stuff.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2