Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would rather die than let you fill your heart with darkness -- Spring 1999

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I would rather die than let you fill your heart with darkness -- Spring 1999 - Page 3 Empty Re: I would rather die than let you fill your heart with darkness -- Spring 1999

Post  Ayden Greyback Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:45 pm

I sighed and looked at her.  "In my family, to be a werewolf is the greatest honor -- well, to the men it is.  My father views me as weak and unable to do a bloody thing because I am just a human," I attempted to make it clear to Lucy.  I just was not sure if I could make it clear to someone like her -- she was too innocent and always thought the best of people to see the darkest side of who I was and what I grew up with.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

I would rather die than let you fill your heart with darkness -- Spring 1999 - Page 3 Empty Re: I would rather die than let you fill your heart with darkness -- Spring 1999

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:00 am

I could not believe that was the way his family viewed lycanthropy.  It made sense I suppose.  That was why Greyback went after Dad and all those other children.  I bit my lip slightly.  "Ayden, I'm sorry," I said sincerely, putting a hand on his arm to comfort him.  "Dad and Will... they view it as what it is... a curse, a burden... even though Mum and I try to make them see that it's not necessarily a bad thing.  But we never say it's the greatest honor by any means."
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:32 pm

I nodded, glad that she understood.  I was not sure why I refused to tell her at first, because she would be the one person who would sort of understand what I was going on about.  "Yeah... it sucks," I said, understating it completely.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:15 am

"Understatement of the century, Ayden," I said, nudging him slighlty.  I really wanted to get him to smile, though I was not entirely sure if I would succeed in that or not.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:05 am

I could not help but laugh a little bit.  "Alright," I said slowly.  "I will try to lighten up a little bit.  I know where you're going with this..."
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:14 am

I smiled. " Good... it's about time you realize that it's my ultimate goal to make you smile and be happy," I said to him, nudging him playfully.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:18 pm

I rolled my eyes at her.  "You are so bossy sometimes, Lucy," I said to her, though I did not mind.  I needed it sometimes... and this was definitely one of those t imes.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:11 pm

ALl I did was grin at him.  "And you need that sometimes, Ayden," I pointed out ot him.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:23 am

It was impossible to stay upset or angry with Lucy when she flashed me that smile.  "No, I don't need someone as bossy as you," I countered, though I knew this was a lost battle already.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:19 am

I knew that I had won.  "Mmhmm," I said sardonically.  "That's why you have that look on her face."  I grinned at him, knowing exactly what was going on and that I was definitely winning.  I liked winning.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:31 pm

I sighed, shaking my head.  "Really... I don't," I said.  There was no way I was going to be able to keep this up.  She was going ot realize she won and hold it over my head.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:29 pm

I laughed at him.  "and just concede already," I said to him, hitting his arm playfully.  "You know I've won."
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:16 pm

"That doesn't mean that I want to admit it," I pointed out to her, smiling slightly in spite of myself.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:23 pm

I smirked.  "Come on... just admit it and I'll leave you alone," I said to him simply.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:45 am

I sighed, shaking my head.  "Lucy... things are never that easy with you," I informed her as if she needed to be told that.  "I know better than to even believe that."
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next