Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check Under My Bed For the Monsters -- October 1987

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Check Under My Bed For the Monsters -- October 1987 - Page 2 Empty Re: Check Under My Bed For the Monsters -- October 1987

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:55 am

My daughter's face was priceless. I laughed and stood up, taking her into my arms. "It's because it's a secret," I told her in a whisper. "I only let the best people know that I can do that." I kissed her cheek. "So that means that you're on a Top Secret list now... think you can handle that?" I knew that she would love being in a 'club' of some sort.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Check Under My Bed For the Monsters -- October 1987 - Page 2 Empty Re: Check Under My Bed For the Monsters -- October 1987

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:57 am

I nodded and giggled. "You can count on me,Daddy! No one will know anything," I told him, grinning broadly at him. "We need a name for it, though... I didn't like calling it Daddy that much. Do you have a name for it?" I knew it was Daddy... but it just seemed weird calling it that. "oooh! What about Lyle?" I started laughing hysterically thinking of calling the wolf by a human name! But then no one would know what we were talking about!
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:50 am

I shook my head and started to laugh. I just stared at my daughter. "I don't know about 'Lyle', Lucy... got any other names up your sleeve?" I asked, really just curious of what she would come up with. This girl had an imagination, that was for sure.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:52 am

Still laughing, I started thinking of names. "Hank? No... not Hank. I don't like that one," I said. "Daddy, can we listen to some Halloween music?" I asked him, knowing it would make him go into the playroom with me so we could possibly have a tea party. I didn't want Will to come downstairs with us and disturb my time with Daddy. Sometimes he did that. And it wasn't very nice.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:53 am

I looked at Lucy with a raised eyebrow. "I'm guessing it's time for the Annual Halloween tea party, is it?" I asked, wondering what Lucy would have me wear this year. Last year I was a jester while she was the princess. I started walking towards the playroom and set her down so she could get the costumes we had in there for her to play dress-up.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:56 am

I nodded, grinning. I went over to the closet and pulled out a cowboy hat and a red bandana for Daddy. He could be a cowboy this year. I pulled out some wings and a wand -- I'd be a fairy. Once we were dressed up I set the table whiel Daddy put on some Halloween music. "Ooh! Daddy, this is my favorite! Turn it up!" I squealed, running over to him. "We did the mash! We did the monster mash!" I sang, grabbing his hands and dancing with him.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:57 am

My little girl had way too much energy this early in the morning. I laughed and twirled her, watching the tutu she was wearing flutter up around her. I sang with her and nearly jumped when she squealed in excitement, dragging me downso she could whisper in my ear. "What, honey?" I asked her as she pulled my face close to hers.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:59 am

"I have the name," I whispered dramatically. It was a name from this song! "Let's call him Boris! That way we know what we're talking about if we need to talk about him at all! Does he like it? Boris, can you hear me? Do you like that name?" I looked at my Daddy curious, wondering if fI could even talk to Boris if he wasn't really present.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:03 am

I smiled at her. I supposed Boris would work better than Lyle. She was staring at me intently as she tried to talk to the wolf -- which was always barely beneath the surface. If she only knew... The wolf -- I mean, Boris -- was awake and intent on my daughter. I swear if it could roll it's eyes, he would. I laughed a little bit. "Lucy, I think he's going to learn to like it," I answered.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:06 am

I smiled and hugged my Daddy. "Well, Boris is welcome to lay with me any time he wants to," I informed my daddy, leading him to a chair for the tea party. We played for a little while and then we heard Mummy and Will downstairs. When we started to head down, I stopped Daddy and hugged him. "Thanks for keeping the monsters away, Boris. And I love you, too Daddy," I added, grinning at him.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:08 am

I chuckled and picked her up. "Love you, too sweetie... and let's see if Mum or Will are mad because I'm sure our singing probably woke them up," I told her. She had me up super early it seemed. I hadn't checked the time, but perhaps it only seemed early when one was my age and hadn't slept except for maybe a little nap.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:29 am

I had started breakfast for my family, " Hi honey.." I said to Will as he ran down the stairs, I had heard giggling from the playroom. I walked over to the office, " Remus?" I said quietly. Hearing his voice upstairs, " Breakfast!" I turned up the stairs to face Remus and our daughter already coming down the stairs. "Good morning!" I said as I turned on the coffee machine pulling plates out. Then I looked over to Remus and smiled walking over putting the plates on the table. I gave him a kiss, " Good morning darlin' " I said as I always made a big breakfast after Remus had a full moon. " You are all up early." I said, " What do we want to do today?" I normally would take the kids out for an afternoon so Remus could have a nap.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:25 am

I kissed my wife, put Lucy in a chair and kissed Will's forehead. "Ah yes... someone had me up bright and early... not like I was sleeping anyways, but still," I explained, giving Lucy a pointed look. "Breakfast looks great, honey," I said to Chloe, smiling at her. It still amazed me that I had a family this happy around me. "And I think we should let the kids decide," I added, wondering if that would be the best idea.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:42 am

Ooh! We get to decide what to do! "The zoo! The zoo!" I hollered, hoping to drown out any suggestions from Will.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2