Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you do when your world comes tumbling down.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do you do when your world comes tumbling down.  Empty What do you do when your world comes tumbling down.

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:33 am

So Tristan and I went out for the night. Apparently I need to get out of the house more often. I left some notes for mum and dad whoever was going to feed the animals. " I suppose you're right..."I said as we drove up to the restaurant. " I'm starving!" I said with a smile.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

What do you do when your world comes tumbling down.  Empty Re: What do you do when your world comes tumbling down.

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:28 pm

<< I'm assuming this is the thread we talked about the double date and the colic? >>

My boyfriend, Nic, and I were already at the restaurant waiting for Sid and Tristan.  We were having a double date because Sidney was actually allowed to meet my boyfriends.  We were six years apart, but I loved hanging out with my younger sister.  Dad and Seth did not know I had a semi-serious boyfriend of at least six months, but that was mainly because I did not want them to ruin anything.  It could get rather annoying with the two of them.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

What do you do when your world comes tumbling down.  Empty Re: What do you do when your world comes tumbling down.

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:57 am

We had got to the restaurant and found my sister easily. " hey guys sorry we're late...hope you weren't here long. " I said as Tristan pulled my chair out. Smiling to him as I turned towards my sister and Nic. " So how are you guys?"
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:28 pm

I grinned at Sidney.  "You're fine," I assured her.  Nic and I had plenty to talk about.  I shook my head.  "It really wasn't that long of a time.  Besides... it's not like we didn't find a way to keep entertained."  I shrugged.  "I'm good... I mean, I did just get back from my holiday in Romania meeting Nic's family... so that was fun."
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolae Carpathia Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:41 pm

I chuckled at Rosalynn a bit.  "I am just happy to be allowed to meet your sister," I teased.  My Romanian accent had returned a bit more strongly than before after having been in Romania with my parents for a week or so, but the English was still there from having been there for a few years.
Nicolae Carpathia
Nicolae Carpathia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:41 am

We got comfortable, smirking " Oh well aren't you a peach." I said as I ordered a water, looking to Tristan as he ordered his drink. " I figured Ros would make sure that you both were entertained. " I said teasing my sister. " We finally got out of the house Dad's driving me insane."
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:15 am

I rolled my eyes at Nic behind his back while he spoke to Sidney.  I kept my smile on my face, though, because I actually did have very strong feelings towards him.  I took a drink and gave my younger sister a look.  "Just the way you keep Tristan entertained when I had to cover for you, I'm sure," I said, winking at her.  "I can't wait until you come live with me, though, Sid."

< I'm guessing htis is before they move in? >>
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolae Carpathia Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:34 am

I looked between the two sisters.  "I feel as though that would cause tremendous trouble," I assured them with a grin, "however, it would be highly entertaining for us."  I knew that Tristan had to know what I was referencing.  Sidney and Rosalynn were a handful separate let alone together.
Nicolae Carpathia
Nicolae Carpathia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:25 pm

( yeah, before they move in )

Grinning, "Me, you will meet when you meet dad and seth...that's going to be a LONG time from then." I said as I took a swig of my drink. Looking at Tristan, " I avoided having him meet them as long as I could.I wanted them to just ignore that I am getting older and into boys." I explained.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolae Carpathia Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:47 am

I looked over at Rosalynn. "Should I really be that concerned? Surely they know that you are dating," I said, wondering if I should honestly be that worried about her father.
Nicolae Carpathia
Nicolae Carpathia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:36 am

Shaking my head, " I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you panic. They are protective that's it. It's the double standard that's driving me insane. " I explained. " Mum has to run interference and it isn't fair for her."
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolae Carpathia Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:40 pm

I chuckled. "It's quite alright," I assured her. "I can handle protectiveness... I surely understand why a father would be worried with the two of you." Of course I was teasing, but at the same time they were both quite lovely and a father should be concerned for them. "Ros has spoken of some of those differences. It really is not fair."
Nicolae Carpathia
Nicolae Carpathia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:02 am

Laughing a bit more freely, " I like you. " I joked pointing out to Ros that she better hang onto him and not let Dad or Seth dictate who she should be with. " It really isn't fair. Just like the way they treat Tristan my god." I said rolling my eyes looking to him who smiled at me. " You can say it." I said to him when he shook his head and continued looking at me with a smile on his face.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolae Carpathia Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:38 pm

"That most definitely concerns me," I admitted, shaking my head a little bit. "But I am sure that I'll get all sorts of preparation from your sister before meeting either of them." Rosalynn was already getting me ready for when that day would happen... even if it did seem far off into the future right now.
Nicolae Carpathia
Nicolae Carpathia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:37 am

I laughed a bit, " I'll try to be there to lend a hand. " I said waving down Tom, " What do you guys say Firewhiskey shots all around?" I said as I nodded. I was truly surprised that Tom still worked here. He was aging he must not want to give it up. Looking to Tristan as I continued, " I took on Dad after he had an explosion. I was actually surprised that I voiced my opinion so well. " I said I looked around as you saw people just relax.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next