Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A whole new World, a hundred thousand things to see-----TBD

+3
Sirius Black
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A whole new World, a hundred thousand things to see-----TBD Empty A whole new World, a hundred thousand things to see-----TBD

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue May 12, 2015 5:27 am

I am not sure how this is going to work out. Everyone was coming to the house and Petunia was here. I could only hope everyone was civil. We were going to a muggle theatre and I could only hope. Sighing as I finished brushing my hair as I was walking down the stairs I heard a knock on the door. Taking a deep breath, " I'll get it!" I shouted to the house.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

A whole new World, a hundred thousand things to see-----TBD Empty Re: A whole new World, a hundred thousand things to see-----TBD

Post  James Potter Tue May 12, 2015 5:34 am

Lily said she wanted to get all of us together to go out and do something.  I had been hoping to have a date with just Lily, but it was alrgiht with all of us, too.  I just had a hard time with Sirius dating my sister.  But I would hopefully be too occupied with my own date than to worry about Sirius doing things to my sister.  He better not.  I went over to Lily's with Ems and Sirius; Dad wanted us to travel together because of things.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

A whole new World, a hundred thousand things to see-----TBD Empty Re: A whole new World, a hundred thousand things to see-----TBD

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue May 12, 2015 5:44 am

I opened the door to see Sirius and Ember. Smiling " Hey guys....c'mon in....I will tell you now ignore Petunia and her pig..." I let them come in as my parents came to say hello. I walked them up to my room while we waited for Remus and Chloe to show up.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue May 12, 2015 5:57 am

We all were going to visit Lily at home and go to a muggle theatre. It was kind of exciting, it was great. Em and I were together finally and James is still keeping a very close eye on me. I expected him to do that. Waking with James and Em to Lily's we got there knocked on the door and Lily opened it as I noticed James' jaw hitting the floor. I couldn't help but smirk, I was happy for them both. We walked in as I nodded to Lily's warning as we said a quick hello to her parents. She led us upstairs and I was dying to make a comment about James seeing Lily's bedroom. I bit my lip to avoid it. I was trying to be friendly. " So, other than your sister....how are you?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 am

I got a peak of Petunia and Vernon and looked at Lily as we got uptsairs.  "You really mean that I can't do anythign to Dursley?" I asked, grinning evilly.  It would make Lily's day so much better.  I did ntow ant her to have to deal with them.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue May 12, 2015 6:15 am

Despite James's glares, Sirius and I walked hand in hand to Lily's.  I made sure not to let go of Sirius's hand; James was not hte boss of us and I knew Sirius was scared of him sometimes.  But I defintiely was not.  We went upstairs and I just let the guys tlak to Lily at first.  Remus and Chloe would be getting here shortly.  I was sure that this movie night would be rather entertaining -- at least with the guys.  Us girls would know how to behave... but James's comment just proved otherwise.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue May 12, 2015 6:18 am

I went to Chloe's before heading towards Lily's place.  I was good to pick her up and then head over.  I went to the Murdock's and knocked, kind of nervous about picking Chloe up -- her parents did nto necessarily like me after I stood up to them for being jerks to her at her sister's grave.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Tue May 12, 2015 6:21 am

I was really nervous about gonig to a Muggle place, but if the others were okay with it, then I would be fine, too.  I just had to follow James and Sirius's lead.  I always did that.  I just wondered what woudl end up happening.  I got to the Evans household and knocked on the door, looking around anxiously.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue May 12, 2015 6:35 am

I was ready to go when Remus knocked on the door. I didn't have to tell them anything I was planning on moving out as soon as I possibly could. Opening up the door as I leapt at him for a hug. " Hi hon." I said as I took his hand and we set off to Lily's.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu May 14, 2015 12:05 pm

I heard a knock as soon as we had all gotten upstairs.  I looked at Lily.  "Want me to get it?" I offered, grinning evilly.  Perhaps something might just happen to Dursley on my way by...
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu May 14, 2015 12:20 pm

I hugged Chloe and took her hand while we went towards the where Lily lived.  "I'm rather glad you were the one who answered," I said to her.  "I don't think it would have ended well otherwise... which, speaking of, are things going okay?" I wondered if there was any way that I could help her and get her out of that horrible home situation.  I was just worried that if I brought anything up like that... it would be misconstrued by everyone.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat May 16, 2015 11:28 am

The knock on the door had to be Remus and Chloe as James spoke eagerly to have a chat with Dursley about the way he treats Lily. Looking to Lily as she was about to answer it looked pointless to tell Prongs otherwise as he was essentially out the door already. Seeing as he was gone I needed to make the comment I was about to explode. " So how's it feel to let him see your room now?" I grinned, knowing the look I would get. I had to say it as it was killing me not saying anything.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu May 21, 2015 4:33 am

Smiling as I wanted to have James answer the door, as I was about to answer he was gone. " Okay..." Looking to Sirius, " Fine?" I didn't know how to answer that correctly.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Sun May 24, 2015 9:23 am

I stood awkwardly at the door when a rather large man answered it, looking rather disgruntled at having to get up.  I saw James smirking behind him.  This had to be that Dursley character I heard Lily complaining to James about.  I smiled nervously.  "I'm here to see Lily and the others," I said lamely.  That was when James poked -- and yes, I mean poked -- Dursley with his wand.  of course we were still underage so no magic could be done, but it made Dursley jump almost to the ceiling.  I laughed and James was dying.  "That was hardly anything," I said to James when he motioned me inside.  "What did you really do?" I questioned.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:44 am

I shrugged nonchalantly.  "Just something simple... like some Honeydukes treats that are definitely Wizard-y.  Plus... maybe something Zonko's related..." I trailed off, smirking, as I led the way back to Lily's room.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next