Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His little hands stole my heart and his little feet ran away with it -- Summer 1976

2 posters

Go down

His little hands stole my heart and his little feet ran away with it -- Summer 1976 Empty His little hands stole my heart and his little feet ran away with it -- Summer 1976

Post  Garridan Ollivander Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:32 am

Monica and I did live together even though we really were not much of an item. We did have fun; we always got along for the most part; it was almost a family. Besides, we thought it best for Gabriel's sake to live together. It was good during the darker times anyways. Monica had protection with the Ollivander name and residency so I was sure that my son would not lose his mother.

She was off at work and it was just me and my five year old son at home. "Gabe," I said, sitting down next to him and his dragon toys he had, "why don't we try baking some cookies? It'd be a nice surprise for your mum."
Garridan Ollivander
Garridan Ollivander

Back to top Go down

His little hands stole my heart and his little feet ran away with it -- Summer 1976 Empty Re: His little hands stole my heart and his little feet ran away with it -- Summer 1976

Post  Gabriel Ollivander Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:03 pm

I looked at my dad and grinned.  "Yea!" I said to him happily.  "It'll be lots of fun!"
Gabriel Ollivander
Gabriel Ollivander

Back to top Go down

His little hands stole my heart and his little feet ran away with it -- Summer 1976 Empty Re: His little hands stole my heart and his little feet ran away with it -- Summer 1976

Post  Garridan Ollivander Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:14 pm

I was always pleased by my son's enthusiasm.  "Do you know how to make some?  I don't know if I do!' I teased, grinning at him.
Garridan Ollivander
Garridan Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Ollivander Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:38 pm

I looked at my dad.  "You don't?  Then let's make ants on a log instead," I said, finding a solution happily.  I loved ants on a log.
Gabriel Ollivander
Gabriel Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Garridan Ollivander Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:14 am

I laughed heartily at my son's instant change of opinion.  "Gabe, son, I was just teasing," I assured him as I went into the kitchen knowing he would be following me.  "Want chocolate chip cookies?"
Garridan Ollivander
Garridan Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Ollivander Wed May 22, 2019 11:45 am

I nodded my head happily. "Yes! I'm glad we can still do cookies," I replied honestly. Ants on a log are great... but cookies were better.
Gabriel Ollivander
Gabriel Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down