Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken crayons still color -- August 1999

2 posters

Go down

Broken crayons still color -- August 1999 Empty Broken crayons still color -- August 1999

Post  Rubeus Hagrid Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:58 pm

Fer some reason, Professor Lupin wanted ter see me in his office.  Even though I had been gamekeeper while he was in school, as he was the new headmaster, I kept it professional.  I was takin' me time, though, because I was a tad worried as to why he wanted ter meet with me in his office.  Normally he came down ter me hut -- but I knew with term startin' soon that he was mighty busy.

I knocked on his door after saying the password to the griffin statue and waited.  Professor Lupin told me to enter and so I did.  "Professor," I said ter him politely, "what I can do fer yeh?"
Rubeus Hagrid
Rubeus Hagrid

Back to top Go down

Broken crayons still color -- August 1999 Empty Re: Broken crayons still color -- August 1999

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:21 am

I had just finished sorting through some student files -- like getting all the seventh years from the previous year to be put into some storage instead of the current student section.  I looked up and smiled warmly at Hagrid.  Though he was reaching his seventies, I still believed that he deserved a second chance and I was finally able to give it to him.  "Hagrid, I wanted to ask you something," I said to him, motioning for him to sit down.

When he politely refused -- probably worried about the chairs or something -- I walked around my desk so I could speak to him properly.  "How would you like to come back to school?" I questioned, rather pleased that I had the power to do this for him.  He was a great man and I owed a lot to him, really.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Broken crayons still color -- August 1999 Empty Re: Broken crayons still color -- August 1999

Post  Rubeus Hagrid Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:39 am

I jus' stared at him.  I couldn' believe wha' I was hearin'.  "Come back?  I never left," I said, not wantin' to think anythin' else of it.
Rubeus Hagrid
Rubeus Hagrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:26 am

I chuckled slightly.  "Ah, well, I realize you never left," I agreed, "but you were forced to leave the classes.  I would like you to be reinstated as a student."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubeus Hagrid Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:04 pm

"Then wha' exactly do yeh mean?" I asked. I did not want to sound daft, but I was not catching onto what Remus was talking about.
Rubeus Hagrid
Rubeus Hagrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down