Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romantic getaway for my little girl. --August 21

+2
Tristan Kingston
Seth Weasley
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Romantic getaway for my little girl. --August 21  - Page 3 Empty Re: Romantic getaway for my little girl. --August 21

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:19 pm

I stared at my dad in disbelief. "You are so lucky that didn't make it to me," I said, shaking my head. "And you better not have thought of that idea, either," I added, looking behind Dad at my twin who suddenly got quiet.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Romantic getaway for my little girl. --August 21  - Page 3 Empty Re: Romantic getaway for my little girl. --August 21

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:21 pm

Following her gaze. " Did you ask Seth to do the same thing when Ros started? " I asked him. The answer better be no.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:23 pm

"Dad didn't ask me to do anything," I said, piping in to his aid. I was not goign tosay that I did it on my own because Ros was standing awfully close to things she could throw at me.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:27 pm

My gaze went from Seth to Bill and back again. I was going to talk to him a little more on our own for sure. " Well, they are gone now. " I said as I started putting things away. I couldn't believe them! I was putting things away angrily. Not really cluing in that I was now a red head and throwing things in there proper place.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:39 pm

I sighed looking at my two eldest kids. "Could the two of you leave us so we can have a conversation without the peanut galleries?" I asked, pinching the bridge of my nose. I was sure they would end up in an argument about this whole thing anyways.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:51 pm

The kids left us alone. Standing there with my arms still crossed. " I stood by your decision on discomfort of them going. I did not agree with wanting us to look through her things." I said sternly.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:57 pm

We left Mumsy and Dad and I looked at Seth. "So how many times have you gone through my things?" I questioned, smacking his shoulder. There would be no point in lying to me about it. I knew it happened.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:10 pm

Tristan Kingston wrote:Smiling, knowing I could cut the tension with a knife. " It'll be good to go on a trip." I said as we drove off. I couldn;t wait to decompress.

Looking to him as we drove, I was happy to hear his optimism. " It'll be good to get away from the house. I keep getting told I can't wear things by Seth because it's too revealing. Then Ros helps me leave. You swear he wouldn't be happy unless I am in a down parka and alone." I said as I couldn't wait to get riding. Just have Spartan run. Of course being with Tristan helped a lot. He seemed to just calm me down just by his company.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:17 pm

I couldn't believe him, "Come on now..." I said angrily, " You really think I would have looked through our daughters things? I may support you in your decisions. I will not however have our children's privacy completely invaded. "
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3