Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet -- TBD

2 posters

Go down

Bittersweet -- TBD Empty Bittersweet -- TBD

Post  Madelyn Black Tue May 05, 2015 5:12 am

The family was all still in England, getting ready to depart, though, to go back to America.  I wanted to visit Uncle Sirius at least one more time before we go back to the States.  I walked into the room where my uncle was still in his coma.  I sat down and took one of my drawings and set it on the table by some cards people had left for him and his family.  I took hold of his hand and sighed.  "Uncle Dodge... I wish it wasn't something this drastic for me to finally get to meet you... I'm so sorry," I said to him softly.  I stood up, and leaned over giving him a kiss on his forehead.  I turned and saw someone standing in the doorway almost glaring at me -- Elena, my cousin.  "Oh, hi," I said to her lamely.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Bittersweet -- TBD Empty Re: Bittersweet -- TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue May 05, 2015 8:26 am

I went in to visit with Dad, nodding at the nurses as I headed to his room. I pushed the door open as I saw a girl who looked about my age talking to dad. She had an odd familiarity though, which made her even more suspicious looking. Narrowing my eyes as she went and gave my dad a kiss on the forehead. " Hi...." I said as I slowly walked into the room. " Not to be unreasonable....but who are you?"
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Black Tue May 05, 2015 5:33 pm

I bit my lip.  Crap.  I smiled at her as casually as I could without it being obvious that I was super nervous about even being there.  "Oh, I'm Lyn," I said to her.  "My mum -- Aimee Thomas -- she used to know your dad... I just was in the neighborhood and heard about what happened.  I wanted to check in and whatnot because my mom would kill me if I didn't.."  I felt like I was rambling.  But that was what I tended to do when I was nervous.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:20 pm

I looked at the girl skeptically, " okay.... " I said as I walked into dad's room. I was going to have to talk to mum about her later. " Has there been any changes?" I asked to see if she knew or not.

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Black Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:22 pm

I sighed and shook my head.  "No... at least none that they could inform me about," I said dejectedly.  I was sure that they would not tell me anything at all; to them I was not family.  I pushed hair behind my ear.  I looked at my cousin.  "I truly am sorry about your dad," I told her quietly.  I only wished there was more I could say -- but I was not even supposed to be at the hospital.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:44 pm

I gave her a thankful smile, " Thanks." I said as I looked at my dad, " I just wish he'd wake up soon.....It would be hard to just lose him completely." It just feels like hes gone already but still.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum