Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's a story at the bottom of this bottle -- December 2016

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

There's a story at the bottom of this bottle -- December 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's a story at the bottom of this bottle -- December 2016

Post  Quinn Weasley Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:36 am

"The party starts at nine," I told him.  We both checked the clock.  "Seth... it's nearly five.  Do we have enough time to go shopping and get there on time?" I asked.  I really doubted it with the way I shopped.  Besides, I also wanted to possibly get some food before the party, too.  Who knew what types of food they would have if anything at all.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

There's a story at the bottom of this bottle -- December 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's a story at the bottom of this bottle -- December 2016

Post  Seth Weasley Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:37 am

I laughed again and stood up.  "I'll write to Uncle Charlie to let him know what is going on.  I won't mention the party, obviously."  I went to the box that had my writing things in it.  I wrote the letter and sent it off with Jeeves, my owl.  I turned and looked at Quinn.  "We have plenty of time.  Let's go get some clothes, a quick bite, and then we can head over.  Are we picking Ana or Lyla up on teh way?" I inquired.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:39 am

I smiled at Seth.  "Yeah... we are definitely getting Anastasia... but I'm not sure if Lyla will be there," I replied honestly.  I stood up and looked at him.   "Oh... I didn't bring my purse or money."  I really thought I would not need it.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:40 am

I put my arm around Quinn's shoulder.  "I got you covered.  It'll be part of your Christmas present," I told her.  I winked at her and Apparated us to the village. I grinned at her.  "I suppose I'll have to go back adn grab our coats... i didn't plan that very well."  It was chilly.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:42 am

I rolled my eyes.  "Hurry up," I told him.  In a matter of a few minutes, I was zipping up the front of it.  I walked with Seth, hoping that he would be able to help me look cute.  We shopped and ate and were back at his flat by eight.  We both got changed.  I was wearing cute black jeggings with a zebra print blouse that was a little see-through.  I had an emerald green cami on underneath of it.  The outfit was completed wiht black boots.  "C'mon, Seth, I'm sure you look fine," I caleld out to him.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:04 am

I stepped out of my bedroom in jeans with black dress shoes.  I had a royal blue button down on and I grabbed my leather jacket.  I saw Quinn and grinned at her.  "You look great, Quinn," I assured her.  I linked arms and Apparated to Ana's address.  Quinn told me where to go.  We waled up to the door and knocked.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:08 am

My parents were out for dinner and they knew I was going to Dominic's party.  Lyla was over as well.  I was wearing a light colored pair of jeans with some bright red heels.  I had put an adorable red top on to accent my heels.  I glanced in the mirror, thinking I definitely looked older than sixteen, and opened hte door.  I was surprised and speehless to see Seth Weasley... and I saw Quinn's evil grin from his right side.  I was so glad that I looked good.  My blonde hair was braided and it was draped over my shoulder loosely.  "Oh... come in.  What are you doing here?" I asked him as Lyla and Quinn hugged each other.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:10 am

I had knee high boots on with a little black dress.  It was not super fancy, but it was extremely flirty.  I hugged Quinn and whispered in her ear, "Great idea bringing him for Ana!" I was really hoping that they would be able to snog tonight.  Yeah he was older, but so was Xander.  I was not one to pay attention to age.  I really wanted Xander to show up tonight at the party.  I turned to see the other two.  "The two of you could end up staying here and we can just go," I told them, winking at Quinn.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:11 am

I rolled my eyes.  "Let's go... I do believe Dominic will be able to get us drinks if this one here won't do it," I said, nonchalantly putting a hand on Seth's arm.  I removed it quickly and led hte way to the party.  "Xander coming, Ly?" I questioned.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:13 am

I really was not sure about hehlping them drink... but since I woudl be there with them, I did not think there would be any problem.  Though we had been in different years, Xander and I played on the Quidditch team together.  He was only a few years my junior.  I would love to catch up with him.  I was easily able to befriend pretty much anyone in my own House when I was in school, no matter their age.  "PLease, after you three lovely ladies," I said, not lying at all.  They all did look fantastic.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:14 am

"I told him I'd meet at the party if he wanted to go," I said.  I hated how I really hoped he would show up.  I was not normally like this... not even with Ian.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:15 am

I grinned at Lyla.  "With you on the other end, I know he'll show up," I told her, wanting to reassure her.  I knew that she really liked Xander and it was obvious he felt the same.  I just wished that Lyla would stop fooling around with other guys including Dorian Malfoy.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:16 am

I felt my cheeks get a little red.  "Make sure that I don't make an idiot of myself if he is there," I said, knowing I probably would.  I always seemed to get nervous and klutzy around Xander.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:17 am

I laughed and shook my head.  "Sweetie, I don't know if we can stop you from doing that," I said, touchign her arm.  "But it does seem to work with him."  They were so cute together.  Quinn and I were trying to figure out a way to get them to be with just each other... no more boys than Xander to be in Lyla's life.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:20 am

I rolled my eyes.  "Had I known I'd have to listen to woes about boys... I'd have opted out of coming," I said, not really enjoying the idea of alking about boys.  I was walking a few paces behind them... though I did enjoy the view I was getting of Anastasia.  That girl was really cute... I wished that she was older, though.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next