Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A different way to dance with dark romance (SMUT) -- Fall 1996 (DONE)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A different way to dance with dark romance (SMUT) -- Fall 1996 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: A different way to dance with dark romance (SMUT) -- Fall 1996 (DONE)

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:20 am

Her awkwardness amused me.  I bent down to whisper in her ear.  "How about we go grab some butterbeer," I suggested, pulling back and turning around to head back towards the town.  I could hear her following me.  If we were going to do this, may as well do it correctly.  I knew I was definitely throwing Logan off.  And I suppose if we were going to do this, then I may as well attempt to call her by her first name, too.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

A different way to dance with dark romance (SMUT) -- Fall 1996 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: A different way to dance with dark romance (SMUT) -- Fall 1996 (DONE)

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:25 am

I blinked in surprise and it took me a moment to catch up to him.  "What ar eyou doing?  Won't this hurt your image you have with everyone?" I inquired, though I was rather surprised he would actually take me out on a somewhat date just to get at Dean.  I had no idea what was going on right now.  I could not believe this.  I followed a step behind him, he was walking so briskly.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:32 am

If only she knew how scared everyone was of me right now.  I was the top dog in the Slytherin house... and no one questioned my motives or ideas.  They all easily fell in line and dealt with whatever consequences came their way for the sake of the greater good.  "I'm taking you out for butterbeer, that's what I'm doing," I said, winking at her.  Everyone thought I was such a tough guy, and I liked it that way.  But sometimes... I just needed to let my guard down.  I just wanted to have fun like everyone else... live a normal life.  But I had to pay for my father's sins.  I had expectations, which I was perfectly fine with upholding, but sometimes I wished that I did not always have to worry about appearances.  "I don't think anyone will question me, Addison.  They're all too frightened by me," I admitted, holding the door to The Three Broomsticks open for her.  I normally would not be seen in such a common place -- I preferred places that were much nicer for the more quality people like myself, but why make Logan deal with all of that.  Besides, I did not want to flaunt her in front of all the Slytherins; we were quite a ruthless group of young adults.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:52 am

I gave him a look.  EVeryone was too scared of him?  that was not a compliment last I checked... but I guess it might be since he was in fact a Slytherin.  I thanked him for holding the door open.  We walked in and grabbed a couple of drinks and sat down.  I noticed quite a few looks and I started to feel self conscious.  Perhaps this was a bad idea... but then I saw Morgan walk past, purposely knocking into the back of Malfoy's chair just to piss me off.  Then I thought this was a perfectly good idea.  I would hurt him as much as he was hurting me.  "What is that look that I see in your eyes, Draco?  You seem to be here, focusing on everyone and everything... and then you're lost to everyone here," I mused, taking a drink of butterbeer as I gazed at him.  I saw him focus back to reality, and I coul dnot help but wonder what it was that pulled him away.  When he went all distant, I could see that there was a little bit of fear in his eyes mixed with determination.  It was an odd combination.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:03 am

I had been getting some drinks and snacks with a couple of girlfriends at the Three Broomsticks when I heard Addison's voice... and I turned to go see her and saw that she was walking in with Draco Malfoy.  I nearly spit up my drink.   I ignored them when they grabbed their drinks and I just could not stand to be in there with the two of them.  What did she think she was doing?  I did not know why I cared so much; I finally had Dean... just not all of him.  I was definitely going to have to tell him... if he found out this would break him.  It could possibly make him fall more towards me and farther away from Addison.  I stormed out of the cafe and purposely hit the back of Malfoy's chair.  I wished that it would have been Addison's, but I will take what i can get.  I left Hogsmeade and went to find Dean.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am

Winters was lucky that I did not have my butterbeer in my hand.  If I would have ended up wearing that, there would have been a problem.  I clenched my jaw at her rudeness, but let her leave.   I had bigger issues on my mind than to deal with the pettiness of Winters.  Logan's voice brought me back to the current reality and away from my thoughts.  I tried to smile lightly towards Logan.  "What exactly do you mean?" I inquired, though I knew exactly what she was talking about.  Slowly, I was becoming more and more distant to everyone... even my closest friends.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:18 am

I smiled and shook my head slightly.  "You just seem to retreat into yourself... then you snap back to your surroundings," I said, shrugging.  "It's none of my business... just something I noticed."  I also noticed that he looked slightly ill, but I was not sure if I should comment on that or not.  Maybe as a joke of not wanting to catch any cold or something.  I found I was surprsiing myself... I was feeling concern for someone who was as cruel as Malfoy?  Hell, I was even snogging him.  This was so foreign to me... what was I thinking?
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:26 am

She was right, it really was none of her business.  "I just get lost in thought is all," I said, shrugging trying to blow it off.  "School, family... things like that."  I knew she would have ended up asking what I had been lost in.  I figured that I would try to beat her to the punch.  I noticed that we were both finished with our drinks.  I leaned forward, putting a hand on her arm.  "What do you say about leaving all the stares and going somewhere a little more private?" I suggested.  Not that we needed to do anything, but I knew Logan was not used to people giving her looks like we were receiving.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:42 am

I nodded, though I knew that he was just blowing off my concern, but I was okay with that.  There was no point in getting wrapped up entirely with Draco... not when I knew we would have an expiration date.  I smiled at him, though, at the idea of getting out of the shoppe.  I was already getting tired of the stares... I had no idea how anyone could handle it to be honest.  I nodded at him and stood up.  "Yeah, let's get out of here," I agreed, thinking that was one of the best ideas of the time we spent together thus far... besides the snogging.  I could not believe that I actually enjoyed snogging Draco Malfoy.  Yes, it was to spite Dean... but I did enjoy being spiteful.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:51 am

Her smile was contagious, causing my lips to spread into one as well.  I stood up and followed Addison out.  We walked back towards the castle and while we walked up the steps to the entrance hall, I looked over at her.  We had made some small talk on the way back, but neither one of us said anything about what we were planning on doing.  It was as if we were testing each other to see how far and how quickly we were willing to go.  "I know a place in the dungeons that is pretty secluded... the only other people who know about it are Crabbe and Goyle.  And they know better than to go there without me," I said, having informed them that that room was mine.  They made sure everyone else knew that so I knew that anyone who did know about that room, no one would even willingly venture into it.  the one good thing about fear:  it made people listen.  Most of the time.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:59 am

I bit my lip slightly.  I could not believe I was going to go through with this.  But I wanted to so badly at the same time.  I took my hands out of my pockets and slid mine into his and squeezed.  "I think that sounds like a wonderful idea," I said softly, looking up at him.  I was unsure of how far we would go, but going somewhere secluded sounded like fun... we could at least snog some more.  I was extremely pleased with that wonderful idea.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:10 am

I was quite pleased with the way that this was proceeding.  Winters had seen us... word would get back to Black.  He would be devastated... and I would be having some fun while causing strife.  I led her down to the dungeons, cracking a few jokes with Logan.  We were down in the dungeons in no time.  I waved my wand and the hidden passage opened up to reveal the secret room.  The entrance shielded itself when I lit the lanterns that were set around the room.  There was a black bear rug on the floor by the fireplace.  I was not sure what this room had been used for before, but it made a great area to relax and get away from all the other students.  I shot flames into the fireplace to get that roaring; even though it was fall, the dungeons were always much chillier than the rest of the castle.  There was a black leather couch with green and silver pillows and throws -- things I took from the common room to help furnish this little space.  I was not about to furnish it with my own money.  I sat down, pulling Logan down with me.  I reached over into a bowl that was on the table and grabbed some sweets my mother had sent me.  I offered some to Logan and I smiled at her.  "So what exactly did you have in mind, Ms Logan?" I questioned, a smirk playing at my lips.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:22 am

I finished munching on the chocolate that Malfoy had given me.  I grinned at him.  "Oh, I think we're both thinking the same thing, Mr. Malfoy," I said, finding the fact that he said my name the way he did amusing.  I did not give him the opportunity to answer me.  I moved so that I was straddling him and I started to snog him, tilting my head so we could deepen the kiss.  I loosened his tie and broke the kiss long enough to slip it over his head.  I started to unbutton his white shirt and he rotated us so that I was laying on my back with him laying atop of me.  We moved with each other as we kissed, Draco easily sliding out of his shirt.  His hands slid up my shirt and he lifted it up above my head, revealing my lacy white bra.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:31 am

I let Logan take off my shirt and I easily and quickly removed hers as well.  My lips trailed down from her lips to the nape of her neck.  I heard her moan slightly as I continued moving my lips down to her cleavage.  I kept her bra on for the time being.  I repositioned us so that we moved simply from the couch to the rug on the floor.  Her hands went down to my belt and she easily undid it.  I had myself propped up around her; my arms supporting most of my weight as our hips moved against each other.  Her legs wrapped around my waist as she pulled me closer, hands in my hair.  With one hand I let it slide ever so gently, sending goosebumps across her skin, up her side... from her waist up to her breasts still covered by her bra.  I felt her hands go into my pants as she undid the button and zipper.  A moan escaped my lips that were pressed against hers as she knew exactly how to toy with me.  She slipped my pants off of me and rolled us over so she was back on top, holding my hands above my head, leaving me guessing.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:17 am

I started to make a trail down his chest with my lips and then all the way back up, teasing him.  I let him slip me out of my skirt and unstrapped my bra.  Draco rolled us back over and in the process I was able to slide his boxers off of him with ease.  Once certain precautions were taken, with my legs wrapped around him, I pulled him into me.  We moved together, each of us feeling the satisfaction of our indiscretion.  We finished and laid there beneath a green blanket on the bear rug.  Despite knowing that this was a horrendous idea of a way to get back at Dean, it had felt so right.  I looked over at Draco and trailed my fingers over his chest, tracing shapes on his pale, smooth skin.  "Do I want to know how many girls you've pulled this little trick on?" I teased, knowing that we had an expiration date so we may as well be candid about our exertions.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next