Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco B. Malfoy

+6
Dana Matthews
Vincent Crabbe
Addison Logan Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Dean Black
Draco Malfoy
10 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Draco B. Malfoy Empty Draco B. Malfoy

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:24 pm

Name:  Draco Bartholomew Malfoy
Parents:  Lucius and Narcissa (Black) Malfoy
Siblings:  Juniper Renee (twin)
Wife:  Pansy Parkinson
Children:  Keegan (deceased) and Dorian -- twins.

Birthday:  5 June 1980

House:  Slytherin; Years:  Sept 1991 - June 1998
Wand:  Hawthorne and unicorn tail; 10 inches
Patronus:  

Personality:  Draco is arrogant and cocky, self centered, and treats everyone as if they were beneath him.  If he is ever injured, he gets to be a tad of a whiner wanting all attention on him and he milks the injury for as long as possible.

Bio:

Before School Years:  Draco is the only child of his parents and is, therefore, treated as if he were royalty.  He easily bullies his parents into buying him whatever he pleases and he worshiped the ground his father walked on.  He easily got tired of the way his mother seemed to baby him, but he was never above using that to his advantage when needed.  Draco developed his magical abilities before his twin and always tried to protect her from his parents the best that he could.  He always was devoted to his father in his younger years.

During School Years:  He and Harry Potter seemed to be destined to be enemies from the first moment the laid eyes on one another.  They had extremely different views about everything.  Draco was overwhelmed with jealousy, despite the cautions that his father warned Draco to heed.  It did not do well to make it obvious he was enemies with Potter, according to Lucius, but Draco could not help it.  It was impossible to befriend someone who hung around with a Mudblood.  Besides, Draco had Crabbe and Goyle to be his henchmen, why on earth would he want to be seen wtih Potter anyways?  Draco became Prefect and Slytherin Seeker while at school.  He was a good student, though he was no professor's favorite except for Snape.  He is constantly sent treats from home and finds ways to gloat about it whenever he sees Potter walking by.  Draco loves rubbing Potter's nose in the fact that he, DRaco, had a family and Potter lacked one.  Draco is easily pressured by his father into behaving a certain way in society and while at school.  Not that Draco always listened, however.

Draco dated Addison Logan for a short while -- mainly because he wanted to hurt Black as much as possible.  He never thought he would develop feelings for the girl... but he did.  They ended it, though, because Draco did not want to be in second place.  he was used to winning.  So he decided to go after someone who had always put him first.

He always had to live up to his father's expectations.  He used to love his father without any hesitation.  He ended up losing his opinion about his father the older he got.  With the way that he treated Juniper and everyone else.  Draco was not okay with that, but he knew better than to oppose Lucius as well.  He had a reputation to uphold and he knew that if he went against his father's wishes... the punishment was worse than living a lie.  

After School Years:  Draco found out that Pansy was pregnant close to graduation at Hogwarts.  His father, naturally, took control of Draco's life and forced him to marry her.  His father could nto have a bastard grandchild were the words he used to describe the situation.  Though Draco did not love Pansy, that was the type of marriage he was used to seeing, and there was no way to really go against Lucius's wishes, so he married her.  Besides, Draco did agree that his child should have both parents not just one or another.  He vowed he would be a better father than his own.  They had twins -- Keegan and Dorian.  They were fraternal twins and Keegan had autism.  Draco was perfectly fine with that.  He would do everything to help his daughter.  When Keegan was five years old, there was a tragic accident.  She ended up passing away.  The twins were in the care of their grandfather and Draco had a horrible feeling that his father had something to do with her death.  In later years he confronted Lucius about it and his father did, indeed, have something to do with it.  he wanted to purge the disappointment from the Malfoy name.  From that point on, Draco barely spoke to his father.  He stopped calling him father then, too, only in Lucius's presence did he call him father -- more for his mother's sake than anything else.  

Much to Draco's dismay, his son was dating a Potter.   That just would not do.  Later in their marriage, Draco and Pansy went through a separation where Draco had a summertime fling with Addie again.  She was cheating on Dean... since Draco was separated, he did not view it as cheating.  He was trying to change his life; get out from being beneath his father's shadow.  He wanted to be his own person after all of these years of trying to be something that only made him hate himself.  Draco and Pansy, though never sharing a mutual love -- Pansy was devoted to Draco, but he never did love her -- they stayed together.  He lost Addison and the baby that she had been pregnant with when she died.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Draco B. Malfoy Empty Re: Draco B. Malfoy

Post  Dean Black Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:07 pm

You are such an arse, Malfoy.  Keep your filthy hands off of Addison.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:21 am

*chuckles*  I'm pretty sure she came to me.  Maybe you need to do better at pleasing your women.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:11 pm

Dean, remember who married her...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:23 pm

I know... but that doesn't mean I have to behave myself.  I think I might enjoy punching that smirk off his face right about now.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:27 pm

*nods* that is true and go nuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:32 pm

It just burns you up, doesn't it?  Knowing what we did to each other... *smirks*
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:34 pm

Seriously, dean go nuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:37 pm

*punches Malfoy in the face*  You know... I wasn't going to do it.  I was going to try to be the bigger man... but that sure as hell felt good.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:45 pm

*touches cheek*  I expected better from you.  *punches Dean*  Sort of like that.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:42 am

*rolls eyes, sits down* I'll let the two of you just punch this out...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:23 am

I am going to kill you, Malfoy.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:23 pm

Really guys?  Break it up... fighting will accomplish nothing.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:31 am

It will make me feel better.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:09 am

We may actually come to an understanding of each other afterwards... that's what happened with Matthews anyways.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next