Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You opened me up and got me to be me..._TBD

2 posters

Go down

You opened me up and got me to be me..._TBD Empty You opened me up and got me to be me..._TBD

Post  Emelyn Took Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:30 am

It had been a thankful winter break and I had been invited by Will to come and spend it with his family. I was happy too, and yet I didn't want them to feel like they had to buy me things. I smiled, as I knew how Will was. We had been seeing each other for a little while now. He opened up to me a lot. He seemed to become himself again, which was awesome to see. I didn't want to replace Olivia or anything. I just want him to know she would love him always. That's how we really started was just talking.
Emelyn Took
Emelyn Took

Back to top Go down

You opened me up and got me to be me..._TBD Empty Re: You opened me up and got me to be me..._TBD

Post  William J. Lupin Tue May 20, 2014 6:00 am

I smiled as Emelyn showed up, " Hi.." I said as I let her in the house. " So, let me take your stuff to Lu's room." I said as I led the way. I was thankful Lucy didn't mind getting a room mate for the winter break. I appreciated it. " So, how are you doing?"
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

You opened me up and got me to be me..._TBD Empty Re: You opened me up and got me to be me..._TBD

Post  Emelyn Took Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:55 am

I smiled and gave him a hug as he took my things for me. " I'm a lot better now." I said honestly. I was so happy with Will. He was just so comforting and caring. He led the way to Lucy's room. " What do you want to do?" I asked him.
Emelyn Took
Emelyn Took

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum