Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next step -- TBD

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The next step -- TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: The next step -- TBD

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:31 am

I hugged my brother.  I had been so worried.  "You are such a jerk!" I said, laughing slightly because I was relieved he was alright.  "Fred told me you were there... don't you ever ignore or avoid me again, Jet," I said.  I had thought something had happened to him!  I didn't believe for one second he had been there by choice -- unless of course he was on the saving side.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:32 am

No I felt extremely guilty for blaming Fred in my head.  "Jada, I'm fine," I assured her.  Iwas really surprised that she was this upset.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:33 am

I wiped my eyes a little bit and asked, "You weren't there on purpose, ight?"  I thought I knew the answer, but I wanted to read my brother.  I would be able to tell if he was lying.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:35 am

Shaking my head, I told her everything I could remember.  We walked over by Steh and we all sat there together.  I was just relieved my family believed me.  "I dont' know if they'll try anything with me again," I voiced, knowing that they had to be thinking that if I was as well.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:36 am

I squeezed his hand.  "I have no doubt that they probably will," I said sadly. "But you'll be strong enough to resist being anything like them."  Jetty was too good of a person.  It's just no one saw past his name.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:37 am

I was glad that Jetty had someone like Stephanie.  That way I didn't have to worry so much.  "Have you gotten any of these cuts looked at?" I questioned.  They looked bad.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:40 am

I rolled my eyes at Jada.  "I'm fine, sis."  I couldn't beleive they both supported me this much.  I thought that Stephanie was correct, though... the death Eaters probably would try something else.  But each day I grew stronger to stand up for myself... so I had to believe her when she said I would be able to resist.  I was just grateful for them both.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:57 pm

I looked at Jada and we both rolled our eyes at him. "Here, let me at least take a better look?" I suggested, knowing that I was pretty good with this Healer type stuff. At least it would make both of us feel better, I was sure.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2