Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something is Wrong -- Grimmauld Place Summer 1996

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Something is Wrong -- Grimmauld Place  Summer 1996 - Page 2 Empty Re: Something is Wrong -- Grimmauld Place Summer 1996

Post  Dean Black Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:12 pm

I just held her as I let it sink in.  We lost the baby?  What was going on?  How could we have lost it?  I squeezed her and felt the tears welling in my eyes.  I blinked them back.  She needed me to be strong.  "Addie... why are you apologizing?" I managed to say.  It wasn't like she meant to.  It wasn't her fault.  I didn't think anyways.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Something is Wrong -- Grimmauld Place  Summer 1996 - Page 2 Empty Re: Something is Wrong -- Grimmauld Place Summer 1996

Post  Addison Logan Black Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:14 pm

I was slightly taken aback by that. I pulled away and looked at him, confused. "Dean... I lost it... it's my fault," I told him, surprised I needed to tell him that. I saw the pain in his eyes. I saw the tears so close to breaking, but knowing he wouldn't let himself. I knew him well enough to know he was always more concerned about being strong for everyone else that he didn't allow himself to break.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:21 am

I pulled her close to me again and kissed her forehead.  "Addison, it's not your fault," I told her quietly.  I tried to comfort her.  I had no idea how long we were in my room.  But I held her until she had fallen into a fitful sleep.  I couldn't sleep... I couldn't believe that we wouldn't be parents.  But that explained why she was wincing when I touched her... she was sore.  I would be to if I had given birth -- which I sort of figure dhappened.  I wasn't sure since Addie couldn't talk to me much about it.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:27 am

I was out in the kitchen, unsure what was going on in the bedroom. I coulnd't hear much, though I was dying to know what was going on in there. I looked at the clock and saw that an hour or so went by. I just hoped that they weren't being to hard on themselves. It wasn't either of their faults... it was just something that happened. I knew it was hard to take... I could only imagine.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2