Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crazy Hits the Fan -- July 2018

2 posters

Go down

The Crazy Hits the Fan -- July 2018 Empty The Crazy Hits the Fan -- July 2018

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:35 pm

I was sitting on the couch in the flat I shared with Sidney with my hand over my mouth, merely staring ahead at the coffee table but not really seeing it. I was just trying to figure out how this had happened. We were careful. What was I going to do? I did not even know if I was happy or not about the news. I loved Nic. I just was not sure if we were ready for this.

The door closing snapped my out of my reverie and I turned and saw that it was Sidney getting home. I managed out some sort of smile. "Hey, Sid," I said to her, standing up and grabbing the mug of tea that was now cold that I had made for myself. "Want some tea? I need to refresh mine anyways..."
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

The Crazy Hits the Fan -- July 2018 Empty Re: The Crazy Hits the Fan -- July 2018

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:29 pm

I could go for tea, " Sure. Sounds great. " I said as I went to grab myself a tea bag. while I let her grab a mug. " What's going on you look like something is on your mind or something?" I said as she just seemed off. It being the two of us in the flat pretty much all the time it was easy to tell something being off.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

The Crazy Hits the Fan -- July 2018 Empty Re: The Crazy Hits the Fan -- July 2018

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:33 pm

I chuckled a little nervously, shaking my head as I started to make the tea. "Well, you could say that," I said, not looking at her. Then I realized what I was doing. I stopped and turned around, leaning against the counter, folding my arms. "Sid... I'm in trouble," I admitted. I knew Dad was going to kill me. I had no idea how Nic was going to react. I mean, we have been seing each other for at least a year now, but still. That is not necessarily time to deal with something like this.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:38 pm

My brows furrowing, turning to her " What'd you do?" I asked as she was well...Ros. Moving around her I continued making my tea. My head was spitting out ideas on what she could have done.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:01 pm

I ran my hands through my long hair and stepped away from the counter. "I'm pregnant," I blurted out, unable to even try to follow it up with anything or even have a better opener. I just needed to say it out loud instead of just looking at a stick or a potion. Oh, yes, I did try both magical and nonmagical means to make sure that it was positive and that I was actually pregnant.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:05 pm

She blurted that out as I was taking a sip, snorting ow. Hot tea. " You're pregnant?" I said questioning and repeating what she just said. " You did both?" I asked her, " Have you told Nic?....how do you feel? " I spouted to her. Then shaking my head, " I'm going to have a new niece or nephew!" I said happily.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:12 pm

I attempted a smile. "Yeah, I checked both," I said to her, nodding. I put a hand on my stomach. "I get nausous even thinking about telling Nic.... or Dad." I started to laugha little bit with how excited she was getting. "I don't even know what to think, Sid... does that make me terrible?"
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:37 pm

"If you need moral support I can be there with you." I suggested. " Telling dad I could see the issue. Nic I don't see being the problem. I would worry more about Dad and Seth." I said honestly. " No it doesn't make you terrible."
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:50 pm

I took a deep breath. "I just don't even know what to think, Sid," I said to my sister honestly. I shook my head and ran my hand through my hair again. "Like, I want to be happy... but it's just all this... dreading telling people. And by people, you know I mean Dad." I laughed.

"But you'd think everyone would be happy about it, right? I mean... becoming grandparents and whatnot?" I said, biting my lip.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:55 pm

"It's normal to not know what to do. It's not an easy situation. " I said nodding. " Have Nic to tell them with you. Mum will be there too." I said thinking of solutions for her. He may be a grump at first but he will be happy. " It'll work out."
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:01 pm

I laughed and shook my head. "I think it might be best if Nic wasn't around to tell Dad. Telling him I'm pregnant will be breaking that wall he has where he thinks we're still both virgins," I pointed out, putting sugar into my tea finally. "I mean, I'm not going to get rid of it, so that's not even going to be a discussion."
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:03 pm

Nodding, " Well, do what you think is best. If you want have dad over and I'll be here for when he goes....well Dad." I said with a smirk. " He can still hope for me for now." I said with a laugh.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:07 pm

I took a sip of the tea and then sighed. "But we both know that if he knows Seth's not a virgin, they probably had cigars and drinks to celebrate," I said, rolling my eyes. "I will admit he has gotten a little better about things... not by much, though."
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:02 pm

Nodding a little to rapidly, " Oh for sure he would take him out to celebrate or something have some drinks." I smiled as I saw her point completely. It really was ridiculous his double standards. " I suppose he has at least a bit. " I had to agree some things he had gotten a lot less freaked out over.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum