Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You have better luck of horses flying out your ass then getting with the likes of her. - TBD

2 posters

Go down

You have better luck of horses flying out your ass then getting with the likes of her. - TBD Empty You have better luck of horses flying out your ass then getting with the likes of her. - TBD

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:07 am

I blinked slowly as u looked around groogily. We were at Embers and James place. It was freezing and the sound of a large ship. My eyes focusing a little better i was in a car? How was this possible, I turned my head to see a man in a suit beside me. Who was he, looking across from me I met eyes with a red haired woman who was scowling at me. The car then came to a hault as I was urged out. To look upon a very large ship, " it doesn't seem any bigger then Carpathia." I spoke. What on earth? Theb the man in the suit led me onto the bridge going into the ship. Where am i?
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

You have better luck of horses flying out your ass then getting with the likes of her. - TBD Empty Re: You have better luck of horses flying out your ass then getting with the likes of her. - TBD

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:22 am

I had just been at the Potters' manor and when I blinked, I was in some lowly pub with a few men playing poker. I looked down and my hand and realized that it was rather good. I knew enough from playing with my dad who learned from my mother. It was nearly the top of the hour and the three lads playing cards with me seemed rather nervous. Two of them had already folded. "Lets see then," I said to the man across from me. When he showed his cards, I smirked. I laid my down and got bombarded by this other guy - Sirius - at the fact we won.

"We're going to america!" I found myself saying, looking down upon some tickets on the table of winnings.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

You have better luck of horses flying out your ass then getting with the likes of her. - TBD Empty Re: You have better luck of horses flying out your ass then getting with the likes of her. - TBD

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:10 am

I kept walking it's like I was there but not really. What the heck happened? Looking to the man beside me. What was going on and who the heck was this? I got led into the ship where we were ushered to the elevator.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down