Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just shut up and take it. - tbd

+7
Caellum F. Weasley
Sirius Black
Addison Logan Black
Lincoln Matthews
Ember Potter Black
Dean Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just shut up and take it. - tbd - Page 2 Empty Re: Just shut up and take it. - tbd

Post  Serenity Weasley Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:01 pm

I laughed when Caellum whipped some pumpkin guts at Dad.  I grinned and took a scoop full and threw some at Uncle Ayden.  We had to team up against the adults.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Just shut up and take it. - tbd - Page 2 Empty Re: Just shut up and take it. - tbd

Post  Ayden Greyback Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:29 pm

I got splattered with pumpkin core and looked around to see one of the twins laughing evilly -- it was Serenity.  These kids were all rotten.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:09 pm

I looked at the kids. "Is this really necessary?" I inquired, shaking my head as I was getting my own ammunition to use against everyone.  I could attempt to be sneaky.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:29 pm

Addison Logan Black wrote:As soon as I followed the kids via Floo powder, they went to find their cousins.  I let them because I knew everyone would behave.  I looked at all the decorations while I followed the voices.  "Lu!  Lenni!  You two look great," I said to them, giving hugs.  "And everything looks great.  Do you need me to do anything?"
I turned and smiled at Addie.  "You look quite nice yourself!" I said, giving her a hug.  "Dean has the cake... so I don't think there's much else to do besides get all the guests here."
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:00 am

"Yes, the cake is here," I said again, putting it up onto the counter, shaking my head.  "Hey Lu."  I gave her a grin and also greeted my sister before going outside where I could hear yelling.  It sounded as though George was starting something out ther.e
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:23 pm

Sirius Black wrote:
Ember Potter Black wrote:I finished getting my hair just the way that i wanted it.  Sirius could wait; I had to make sure that I still looked good at forty-eight.  Wearing a pair of jeans with boots and a v-neck blouse, I thought I looked good.  I was a stylish grandma.  I walked towards Sirius and gave him a smile and kissed him on the cheek.  "I think you were fine waiting the extra two minutes it took fo rme to finish up," I said to him playfully.
'
Smirking I rolled my eyes " Alright you look hot let's go." I said as I led the way to the fireplace, " You all right with flooing over?" I asked her. " Your hair might get messed up." I teased as I took some floo powder as I left to the cottage. Stepping out of the fireplace I took a few steps to be out of Ember's way. Waiting for my wife as I offered to take her jacket. I could do the gentlemen thing.
I grinned at him.  "Of course I do," I said, winking at him.  I Flooed to the cottage and smiled as I gave my jacket to Sirius.  Sometimes he could be sweet.  As he hung up our jackets, I grabbed us both some drinks.  It was obvious that only the kids were here.  I handed Sirius his signature drink.  "You better make sure James and Lily aren't running late or anything," I said to him.  "I'll make sure the kids don't need any more help."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:37 am

Nodding, " I'll be back." I said with a smile, popping out of the cottage I showed up in front of Godric's hollow. Unfortunately my lazy ass had to walk into Godric's hollow to get to James and lily's house. Opening the door a crack " Hey it's padfoot! Making sure no naked humans will rush me!" I said loudly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Caellum F. Weasley Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:44 am

After initial contact was made with dad, I couldn't help but bust into fits of giggles as I hid behind a nearby table. Happy as the battle had started I needed to get some ammunition. Peeking my head up as I saw the commotion growing as more people showed up.
Caellum F. Weasley
Caellum F. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum