Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here goes everything. TBD

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Here goes everything. TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: Here goes everything. TBD

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:00 pm

"You mean that it is a good thing that you finally listened to me." I smiled up at him. I held tightly onto his hand. "Let us go have some fun in Hogsmeade. Maybe you can bye me some chocolates." I smiled more at him.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:16 pm

I smiled, " Glad I came to my senses. " I laughed, " Oh really can I please buy you chocolate..." I teased. I was happy again, and this just felt like something that had to happen.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:49 pm

I laughed, "Well you do know my weakness." I smiled up at Ted. This felt pretty close to the first time we went on a date, like we were getting together all over again. Taking his hand into mine, I followed him as he led the way into Hogsmeade.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:15 pm

So, as we went into Hogsmeade everything was always so busy. " Oh.... look the family." I said as I pointed out her sisters and there group of friends. So I turned us the other direction, I smiled as I led her away, also trying desperately to stay away from shoes and chocolate. I couldn't do both stores. I really couldn't. I am glad we talked, " I'm feeling better..." I said simply with a grin as I led her to Hogshead.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:27 pm

When I saw my sisters and her friends, I was more then glad that Ted led us away. A part of me wanted to flaunt in front of them that they can't stop what we have, but a stronger part wanted me to just keep Ted with me. "I'm glad you are. I am too. Knowing that you believe in us now, and aren't sticking with what my sisters said," I shrugged. "It just makes me feel better." I smiled back at him and was just feeling completely better.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Malfoy Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:15 am

Standing outside of the three broomsticks, I tried to get Lucius' attention so that we could go inside. The air had a bit of a nip to it today. Seeing as he was paying more attention to himself in the small mirror outside the door, I turned to talk to Bellatrix and ended up staring down the street in time to see Ted leading Andromeda down another walkway. It didn't work, our plan didn't work. We failed mother. I turned towards Lucius again, the others deciding to go in without us, and grabbed onto his arm. "Lucius...Lucius."
Narcissa Malfoy
Narcissa Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:52 pm

I furrowed my brows a little, " Yes?" She woke me from a very well drawn out thought. This could work very well, I noticed she kept looking off towards the three broomsticks. " What's over there?" I asked her.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Malfoy Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:11 am

"I failed." I looked at him. "Andromeda..she is walking around holding hands with Ted." I shook my head. "I thought Bella and I won, that we successfully got them apart, but there they are, walking over to Hog's Head like nothing even happened." Snaked my hand out and gently grabbed Lucius'. "I'm not sure what to do. She can't be with dirty blood."
Narcissa Malfoy
Narcissa Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum