Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before -- circa 1971, First Generation

2 posters

Go down

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before -- circa 1971, First Generation Empty Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before -- circa 1971, First Generation

Post  The Matthews Sun May 17, 2015 9:51 am

I needed to find Lucius.  He needed to know what was going on.  I had become pregnant with his child.  We had gotten a little carried away over the summer and with it being technically him cheating on Narcissa, we needed to figure out what we were going to do about the whole thing.  I finally saw him and approached him.  "Malfoy, we need to talk," I said to him politely but with a pointed look since he was with a group of his guys - Crabbe, Goyle, McNair.
The Matthews
The Matthews

Back to top Go down

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before -- circa 1971, First Generation Empty Re: Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before -- circa 1971, First Generation

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:18 am

I looked up and smiled slightly at Carrow.  "And what is it that we need to talk about?" I questioned.  When I did finally see the pointed expression on her face, I dismissed Crabbe, Goyle, and McNair.  I walked away from them and grabbed Carrow by her arm tightly. 

Practically hissing into her ear, I said, "What have I told you about seeking me?  Only when absolutely necessary."  I did not want Narcissa to get suspicious.  It was expected of me to get involved with one of the Black sisters... and Narcissa was by far my favorite one.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before -- circa 1971, First Generation Empty Re: Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before -- circa 1971, First Generation

Post  The Matthews Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:09 am

I ripped my arm away from Lucius.  "And what makes you think that this time is not necessary?" I snapped back, holding my chin up since I had just as any right to be around as Malfoy or his little gang - I was a Carrow.  I stopped abruptly and looked at him.  "If I just wanted a piece of you, obviously I would wait until the time was right.  However, this is not that sort of moment, Lucius."

My voice was venomous at any insinuation he was implying.  I was not going to take his nonsense the way others did.  I had no idea how Narcissa put up with him -- well, she had to deal with Bellatrix, so there was that.  In all honesty, Narcissa was weak... no wonder Lucius wanted her.  He would never be able to handle me or Bellatrix.  No one spoke of the very soft Andromeda.
The Matthews
The Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:52 am

I did not retreat, though some under her gaze and on the receiving end of her icy voice would have.  I looked at her, matching her stare.  "Then what is it that you need?" I questioned her, my volume staying quiet, but my voice was icy.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  The Matthews Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 am

I toned my temper down slightly and looked at him.  "I am with child," I said to him quietly.  "And it is yours -- you know it to be true because of the decision that we both had made about certain things."  I was not with anybody and I said that as long as we were doing what we were doing, I would sleep only with him.
The Matthews
The Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:27 pm

I felt my eyes widen.  "What do you mean, you're with child?  How could this happen?" I hissed at her, making sure my voice would not carry.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  The Matthews Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:16 am

I narrowed my eyes at him.  "Clearly some sort of mistake was made," I snapped at him darkly.  "This will be frowned upon by everyone -- including your dear Narcissa."  I knew that would sting.
The Matthews
The Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:27 pm

Naturally she had a point.  "Fine," I said to her.  "You must get rid of it and make sure to do it straight away."  I would have nothing stand in the way of my courtship with Narcissa.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  The Matthews Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:39 am

I raised an eyebrow.  "Oh, it's all up to me?  As if you had nothing to do with this at all?" I inquired sardonically.  I knew that Lucius was going to make me handle things anyways, but I wanted him to know that he had responsibility in this as well.
The Matthews
The Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:02 pm

I glowered at Carrow.  "Fine," I snapped at her.  "What do you expect me to do?  I trust you can handle it."  I hoped that she would just deal with this.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  The Matthews Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:57 am

I took a calming breath.  "Of course I can handle it," I assured him.  "But this is not something that is easily done, Malfoy.  I assure you that this is not something typicaly done by someone of my stature."
The Matthews
The Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri May 06, 2016 11:20 am

I raised my eyebrows at Genevieve Carrow.  "I think you can figure things out," I said to her sharply.  "You will go through with it, too, because I will not have my chances at Narcissa Black ruined due to lack of diligence of finishing something that needs to be done."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  The Matthews Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:13 pm

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes because that would show that he was getting to me. "Please, if you were concerned about that, you would not have been in bed with me," I pointed out to him cooly.
The Matthews
The Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down