Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look at me.....Really....Look at who I am...Standing before you. TBD

2 posters

Go down

Look at me.....Really....Look at who I am...Standing before you. TBD Empty Look at me.....Really....Look at who I am...Standing before you. TBD

Post  Katrina Pond Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:43 pm

So it has been awkward between me and Ryan. I don't know what it is. Apparently, everyone at Hogwarts seems to think that we're going to get together. We are friends, so I don't understand what they see happening. I was waiting for Ryan to get back, and I was bored so I was attempting to read a book that I couldn't get into. " I'm so bored!" I said loudly letting my body drop into a nearby chair. Did Ryan and I actually like each other? Could this be why I can't focus on reading because I am just thinking about me and Ryan? I did not like being this confused. When I talked to Ally all it accomplished was making me more confused about my feelings towards Ryan.
Katrina Pond
Katrina Pond

Back to top Go down

Look at me.....Really....Look at who I am...Standing before you. TBD Empty Re: Look at me.....Really....Look at who I am...Standing before you. TBD

Post  Ryan Black Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:25 am

I came down from the boys' dormitory wearing some jeans and a jumper.  I was going to go help Tommy out on the Pitch with his Keeping ability using one of the school brooms.  I enjoyed Quidditch, but I did not play so I did not have my own broom at Hogwarts.  I did not mind.  I just stayed with Stan during the games to describe to him everything that was happening.  It was my job as his brother to help him out as much as possible.

Bounding down the stairs, I heard Kat complaining.  "Then do something about it," I said to her simply, walking up behidn her.  I noticed that she had a book in front of her.  "And clearly reading a book is not going to help with that."  I plopped down on the couch near the chair where Kat was to finish tying my shoes.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down