Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the middle of a breakdown... screaming at me -- Winter 2016 (DONE)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In the middle of a breakdown... screaming at me -- Winter 2016 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: In the middle of a breakdown... screaming at me -- Winter 2016 (DONE)

Post  Quinn Weasley Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:11 pm

I was at least glad that he felt bad for me getting hurt in all of this.  I smiled at him, trying to act like I was a lot stronger than I was about all of this.  It hurt, but I almost knew no matter what that Dona and Leo were meant to be together  I knew I would be left in the dust no matter how we felt about each other.  I stopped at the Great Hall so I could grab some hot cocoa.  "You just need to follow your heart -- ignore your head.  It just gets in the way," I told him.  That was the thing with all of us Ravenclaws... we thought too much.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

In the middle of a breakdown... screaming at me -- Winter 2016 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: In the middle of a breakdown... screaming at me -- Winter 2016 (DONE)

Post  Leopold Greyback Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:11 pm

I smiled at Quinn.  "That's the hard part," I said.  My heart was torn at the moment.  "I'll take this and put it away with mine."  I was speaking of our brooms.  We parted ways and I still had no idea how to handle any of this.  I would just need some time.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum