Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be there for you: Cause you're there for me too -- TBD

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I'll be there for you:  Cause you're there for me too -- TBD - Page 4 Empty Re: I'll be there for you: Cause you're there for me too -- TBD

Post  Elliot Matthews Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:28 am

I was giggling and laughing so hard that I could barely breathe.  "Mr. Austin!  Help me!" I squealed, trying to get away from my big brother.  I loved when I got Abel to show his fun side, though.  He was always so serious.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

I'll be there for you:  Cause you're there for me too -- TBD - Page 4 Empty Re: I'll be there for you: Cause you're there for me too -- TBD

Post  Austin Matthews Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:37 pm

I threw my head back and started laughing when Abel started tickling his little sister.  "I think you asked for it, monkey," I said to her, easily getting a nickname for Elliot.  I heard the door open up from where Juniper and Lincoln went and saw Juniper walk in.  I was not entirely sure how to read her expression... What did Linc say?
Austin Matthews
Austin Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:15 am

I placed my hand on my husbands shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "Take your time honey." I gave him a small smile before making my way inside. I gave a small laugh at the scene in front of me and at Austin nickname for Elliot. It was accurate enough for her. "Abel, Elliot, please just be careful." I shook my head slightly at the two of them. "And I do hope you two were polite enough to introduce yourself before you started your tickle fight." I turned to my brother-in-law. "Sorry about them. That's Abel and Elliot, our....foster children." I wasn't sure how much Lincoln would be okay with me saying so I didn't go into anymore details. I turned and smiled at the kids, happy they were able to have fun and laugh, despite everything they had been through. "They're going to be staying with us for a bit until they get adopted." I hoped Abel had heard the last part. They had been moved from froster home to foster home since there parents had died, I was sure he thought his stay here was temporary as well but I knew Lincoln wouldn't let that happen. We would let them stay here until they had a really family. No matter what.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Abel Matthews Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:49 am

I laughed as I kept tickling my sister. "That's what you get for calling me no fun!" I looked up at Juniper. "We will be careful and we did introduce ourselves." I assured her.
Abel Matthews
Abel Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Fri May 08, 2015 6:54 am

I took a deep breath and looked in through the window and smiled slightly.  Everyone seemed to be getting along nicely.  I walked back inside and Elliot escaped Abel while he was talking to Juniper.  She barreled into me thinking I would protect her.  "What makes you think I won't tickle you?" I asked her, scooping her up into my arms.  I looked over at Austin and smiled slightly at him.  He seemed to be the real thing... but I was not entirely sure still.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Mon May 18, 2015 12:45 am

I could barely breathe!  I was giggling so hard.  I went to hide behind Lincoln and when he said he might tickle me, he picked me up before I could go hide behind Austin.  I looked at Juniper and grinned.  "What Abel said," I told her.  "He liked my drawing, too."
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Matthews Mon May 18, 2015 6:25 am

I nodded at June while she spoke.   "That's wonderful," I said when she mentioned them being foster children.  I was so surprised that Lincoln would do something like that.  I expected him to be completely messed up from everything I found out, but I was pleased to see he was getting along alright.  I looked over towards my brother when he scooped Elliot up and talked to her.  Even though I did not know him that well, he seemed to really love these two kids. 

I grinned at Elliot when she talked about her drawing.  "Oh, I think it's great," I replied.  "I really think it needs to be frame worthy."
Austin Matthews
Austin Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Abel Matthews Sun May 24, 2015 4:30 am

I laughed and tried to catch Elliot when she got away but Lincoln picked her up first and threatened to tickle her. "Tickle her!" I tried to encourage him. If she said I was no fun, I was determined to prove her wrong, although, my sister was the only person who could really get me to show my fun side. I smiled over at Austin when he said her picture was frame worthy. "I think it's awesome too."
Abel Matthews
Abel Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun May 24, 2015 6:02 am

"Good." I said to the kids with a smile, happy that they had at least introduced themselves. I laughed as I watched Lincoln scoop up Elliot into his arms. Then she mentioned her drawing. I sighed and smiled over at Austin, a silent thanks at keeping the kids occupied with Lincoln and I were outside. "Did he now?" I asked her of him liking her drawing. I turned back to her and smiled. "Well then, it's a good thing I happen to have a spare frame it will fit in. Let me go grab it, then you can show me this masterpiece." I quickly went into our bedroom and found the frame in question. It was currently on the dresser with a wedding picture of Pansy, Draco, Lincoln and I in it. I took the picture out, placed the edge of the picture in the frame of the mirror so we could still see it, and brought the frame out. "What do you say we put your picture in here and put it on top of the fireplace so everyone can see it?" I asked Elliot.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:22 am

I was about to do what Abel instructed me to do when Elliot nearly jumped out of my arms and I quickly let her down so she would not hurt herself.  I could not help but grin when she went over to June wtih all the excitement she had -- she was not so jaded as Abel was.  I looked at the kids and could not help but love them.

"I think that it's time for some grub," I said.  I had always called it grub for as long as I remembered -- it was a thing Austin and I did when we were younger because we knew that Mother hated when we said it.  Father, though, he always had a little bit of a smile... which was why we did it.  For Dad.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Matthews Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:20 am

I smiled back at Juniper and watched the dynamic at play.  I thought it was absolutely adorable.  When Lincoln mentioned grub, I smirked a way only a brother could smirk at a sibling.  "Well, I don't want to impose..." I said, wondering if that was Lincoln's way of politely kicking me out.
Austin Matthews
Austin Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:52 am

I grinned.  "instead of putting on the mantel, can Mr. Austin get it?" I asked.  "He really seemed to like it."  I hoped Juniper would let him have the frame, too.  it looked so pretty in it.  "I can draw you a different one, June."  I did not want her to feel left out.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:18 pm

I knelt down when Elliot ran over and picked her put, placing her on my hip. "Wow." I said looking at her drawing. "It looks amazing." I smiled over at her as I set her down again and knelt next to her so I could place the picture in the frame. "Ummm..." I stood and looked at Austin. I wasn't sure he would want a kids drawing in his house, but hopefully he would take it for her sake. I smiled down at her. "If you want Mr. Austin to have it, you can give it to him." I handed her back the picture, now in the frame.

I looked over at Lincoln and nodded. "I, for one, am getting hungry, and Austin," I said, turning to my brother-in-law, "you are more than welcome to stay for dinner." I hoped my husband didn't mind but he had said that Austin could stay, at least for a bit longer.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Abel Matthews Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:11 pm

I watched my sister run over to June and smiled when June said the picture looked amazing. Elliot only wanted Austin to feel better and that was her way of spreading joy, although she didn't really need the drawing to do that. Just her being in the room seemed to be enough. I was happy June didn't seem to object and still put the picture in the frame for her before giving it back to give to Austin. When I head Lincoln mention grub, I laughed like I always did. "Why do you keep calling it that?"
Abel Matthews
Abel Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:26 pm

I smiled a bit.  "Oh, it's an old habit of trying to drive my mother mental," I said, shrugging.  "My brother and I always said it."  I felt bad for distancing myself from Austin sitting in the chair, but to me that was not my brother.  Not yet.  I had no idea who he was... our time to be together was taken away.  I had no idea if I could get along with him or not, but there still was a guilty feeling when I separated my baby brother and the man sitting in my living room.

"What do you want to eat?  Suffer through something I make... or should I order out... like pizza?" I was a great cook, but I was not entirely sure if they would want to wait for me to cook something.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum