Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you wrap your arms around me, I feel peace and love -- Summer 1986

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

When you wrap your arms around me, I feel peace and love -- Summer 1986 Empty When you wrap your arms around me, I feel peace and love -- Summer 1986

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:14 pm

I was all smiles, glad that Mummy was doing my hair and helped me pick out my prettiest dress.  I looked up at her and smiled again.  "I am so excited!  First date!" I said, laughing.  I hoped that Daddy was as excited as I was.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

When you wrap your arms around me, I feel peace and love -- Summer 1986 Empty Re: When you wrap your arms around me, I feel peace and love -- Summer 1986

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:55 am

I was getting myself around when my dad walked in behind me.  I turned around and smiled.  "Hey dad," I said to him.  "What are you doing here?" I was sure that Chloe told him what I was doing.  I could tell by the look on his face as I continued to straighten up my tie.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

When you wrap your arms around me, I feel peace and love -- Summer 1986 Empty Re: When you wrap your arms around me, I feel peace and love -- Summer 1986

Post  Jonathan Lupin Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:05 pm

I had to see this first date; I thought it was the most adorable thing that Remus could have ever done for his daughter.  "I wanted to see if you needed help getting ready," I said with a smile.  "I recall your other first dates you were nervous as hell."  There was no other way around that.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:13 am

"Ready yet?" I asked Mummy, watching her mess with my hair in the mirror.  I looked like a princess!  I was Daddy's princess!
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:36 am

I laughed at my dad and nodded.  "Surprisingly, yeah I am nervous," I said, though it was just my little girl.  But I wanted to make this so perfect for her that I was slightly afraid of messing this up badly.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:16 pm

I grinned and nodded at him.  "Well, your little girl is very special... I'm sure we're documenting this?" I asked, looking at how smart y son looked.  He was really going all out with this.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm

I laughed.  "Chloe is going to be snapping pictures," I said to my dad.  "And I'm sure you'll have to take a few for yourself and Cathie, too."  I could not believe that I was this nervous about having a day with my daughter.  But it was her first date ever and I wanted it to be special.  Something sh ecould remember and look back on with a smile.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:17 pm

I smiled at him.  "Naturally," I assured my son.  There was no way I would not have plenty of pictures for Cathie to see.  "When are you going to take the little lady out?"
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:23 pm

I looked at my dad after fastening my cufflinks.  "Well, any minute now," I said to him.  I was so excited about this.  It was something I knew I would never forget doing for my little girl.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:00 pm

I smiled.  "Are you picking her up from outside the house...?" I inquired.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:30 pm

I nodded at my dad as I started out the bedroom door.  I could hear Lucy talking Chloe's ear off from her bedroom.  My dad followed me out.  "Once you take the pictures of me picking her up, you have to leave.  It's a date with just Lucy," I pointed out to him playfully.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:11 pm

I laughed at Remus.  "I know that, bud," I said to him, squeezing his shoulder.  "Now... let's get into position so you can make one of the best memories wih your daughter."
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:44 am

I laughed and followed my dad downstairs.  "I really hope she's old enough to be able to remember this in years to come," I said to Dad.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:38 am

I smiled at Remus.  "I'm sure she will... and if not, well, we will have so many pictures that would easily remind her," I added, clapping him on the back as he got ready to knock on the door.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:01 pm

"That is very true," I said before raising my hadn and knocking on the door.  After three taps, I looked at my dad.  "Hopefully they're ready... and if not, I'll easily wait on my little girl.  She'll just take after her mother..."  We chuckled as we heard footsteps from teh other side.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next