Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If today was your last day

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

If today was your last day - Page 5 Empty Re: If today was your last day

Post  Penelope Clearwater Wed May 20, 2015 5:19 am

I smiled at Katie and stood up with her.  "Please," I said to her.  "I'll help with that."  We walked into the kitchen while the boys spoke.  I sighed. "Do you think that everything will be alright with Perce and his family?" I knew that Katie would at least understand where I was coming from with everything.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Thu May 21, 2015 5:51 am

I looked at Oliver and chuckled when the girls disappeared together.  "They're probably gossiping," I said to him as I picked Parker up from the highchair.  I cleaned him up and let him down on the ground with little Benny.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Mon May 25, 2015 5:16 am

I chuckled slighlty as I got out some pie for dessert.  "Oh yes, I think it'll be fine," I said to her.  "The Weasleys are all stubborn - something I learned being on the Quidditch team with the twins and knowing them in general."
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:59 am

I laughed and nodded at Percy.  I went to the bar and grabbed some brandy, raising an eyebrow at my mate.  When he nodded, I poured us both a bit of a night cap.  "Oh, I have no doubt about it," I assured Percy.  I handed him his glass and watched the boys wrestle with each other over a little toy.  Since it was in good fun, there was no need to separate the two of them.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:08 am

I rolled my eyes.  "That I know," I assured Katie.  "And I know how to deal with stubborn men -- I have two brothers myself, remember..."  I smiled.  "Nate informed me I just needed tot ell Percy and the Weasleys they need to just kiss and make up.  Remus says to give them time.  Sometimes I can't believe they're brothers..."
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:49 am

I took a drink and bent down to break apart the boys when Parker started beating Ben more than just foolish playfulness.  I stood back up when Parker listened and went over to a new toy away from Ben.  "I can only imagine," I said, shaking my head.  I had a feeling it was about the Weasley feud among other things.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:30 am

I raised an eyebrow at Penny.  "Who?  Percy and his brothers?  Or Nate and Professor Lupin?" I asked.  I could not call him Remus like Penelope could.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:48 am

I shook my head and took a sip of my night cap.  "I'd rather not even begin to think what they're discussing," I said to him, chuckling.  I knew how Penny and Katie could be.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:29 am

I laughed at Katie.  "All sets," I replied, shaking my head.  "No, I was originally was talking about Nate and Remus... but it really does fit for them all, doesn't it?" I shook my head, laughing and grabbing cups of tea to take out, though I was sure the men were having a different sort of evening drink.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:53 pm

I laughed and shook my head.  "Yeah, it's best not to even imagine what they're thinking up in the kitchen," I agreed.  "Why did i even ask to begin with?"
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:40 am

I grinned and we went out to the boys.  "Ah, I see you wasted no time in pouring nightcaps," I said, grinning at Ollie and Percy.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:47 am

I grinned at my beautiful wife.  "Of course not.  I was going to offer you each one... but I see you went with the preferred method of tea," I said, putting an arm around Katie with my free hand.  I squeezed her shoulders.  "The boys were just getting along nicely... well, in actuality, Perce and I were taking bets who could beat whom."  Of course I was joking, but then again... it would be entertaining to watch the boys play fight.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:56 pm

I shook my head at Oliver and Percy.  "Of course you were," I said, sighing, taking asip of my tea.  "And which one did you think would win?"  I was a bit curious, after all.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:45 pm

"Ben would win, I think," I said, looking at our boys.  Benjamin was a bit bulkier than Parker.  And at their age, that was all that mattered.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:25 am

I rolled my eyes at the pair of men.  "I'm rather surprised you chose Ben, Perce," I pointed out, chuckling even though it was rather ridiculous of them.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next