Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am your big brother...I'll always be here..--tbd

2 posters

Go down

I am your big brother...I'll always be here..--tbd Empty I am your big brother...I'll always be here..--tbd

Post  Harry J. Potter Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:02 am

Faith had been pestering me to help her practice some new moves for quidditch. I had to show her other wise how would she know how to do this properly and not hurt herself. I set up a mock goal posts so she would know how to avoid them in a game. I had gotten my gear on and was waiting in the yard for her to come out. I am really surprised dad is letting me handle this. I ran a hand through my hair as I mounted my broom and flew around the yard nonchalantly.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

I am your big brother...I'll always be here..--tbd Empty Re: I am your big brother...I'll always be here..--tbd

Post  Faith Potter Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:04 am

Harry had given me some of his old quidditch gear and I was putting it all on. I was so excited that he finally going to help me. He had gotten me into the sport shortly after the rescue and started to teach me. I wasn't the best, I had never ridden a broom while I was imprisoned so it was still fairly new to me but I practiced as much as I could. I grabbed my broom and ran outside to meet Harry. I saw he had set up mock goal posts as I watched him fly around a bit. I put my long, red hair into a pony tail so it was out of my face, mounted my broom and flew up to meet him. "I'm ready." I said with a smile once I was in front of him. "What's first?"
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

I am your big brother...I'll always be here..--tbd Empty Re: I am your big brother...I'll always be here..--tbd

Post  Harry J. Potter Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:19 am

Grinning as she flew up to meet me. " Very good." I said as she smiled. " How about turning..i wont introduce anything I don't think you can handle. Just a very basic turn.." I explained. " Let me show you, then you give it a go?" I asked her making sure she felt comfortable.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:07 pm

I nodded, "Turning seems like a good place to start. That way I can avoid things." I smiled at my brother. I knew he would know where to start with me, he was a good teacher. That's why I wanted him to teach me. I would try to take in as much as I could today.
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:03 pm

Smiling, " Let's try up high than fly low..." I said as I showed her a couple of times, " I'll run it with you and if you need help pulling up I can do that. I'm not going to let you fall." I told my sister trying to be reassuring.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:33 am

I smiled at my older brother, I knew he would protect me. "I trust you." I assured him. "I know you won't let me fall. Let me try." I took a deep breath and mimicked the move Harry did as best as I could. Once I was next to him again, I asked, "How was it?" I knew it could probably still use a lot of work but it had felt pretty good for a first try.
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down