Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who he is today is not who he wants to be -- December 1996

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who he is today is not who he wants to be -- December 1996 - Page 2 Empty Re: Who he is today is not who he wants to be -- December 1996

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:27 pm

Why did I not believe him?  "what do you want, then, Potter?" I asked.  he surely would ant something for his secrecy.  I saw a smile spread across his lips.  I realized that I just confirmed what he had only been hypothesizing.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Who he is today is not who he wants to be -- December 1996 - Page 2 Empty Re: Who he is today is not who he wants to be -- December 1996

Post  Evan Potter Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:28 pm

I smiled evilly at Malfoy.  "oh, nothing that I can think of as of now," I replied smugly as I went to step away from him.  "But one day... I may have something to ask of you."
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:29 pm

I really did not like the sound of that, but I did not really want to know what it could even be.  I took a step closer to him and lowered my voice.  "Since you clearly know what I'm capable of, stay away from me.  You kno better than to cross me," I said to him, glaring at him darkly.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:29 pm

I could nto contain a sarcastic chuckle.  "What you're capable of?  A botched attempt to cause harm to someone?  I know Bell wasn't your real target... yet she was the one to get hurt," I responded icily.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:30 pm

I glared at him.  "You know nothing," I spat at him.  I would protect myself as much as I could with this.  I had no idea what Potter's agenda could be.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:31 pm

I took a step back and shrugged.  "I know enough," I replied simply.  "I'll be watching."  I smiled slightly and walked away from Malfoy.  I would be keeping a close eye on him.  I would find out what he was doing at some point.  There was no question about that.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2