Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're not lost on your own -- September 1987

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You're not lost on your own -- September 1987 - Page 2 Empty Re: You're not lost on your own -- September 1987

Post  Oliver Wood Sun May 18, 2014 5:18 pm

Finally class was over.  It was a double period, so it had been a long class to say the least.  We trudged back up to the castle dirty and sweaty from class.  I looked at Percy.  "You look miserable," I noted, a smile playing at my lips.  "Not what you like?"
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

You're not lost on your own -- September 1987 - Page 2 Empty Re: You're not lost on your own -- September 1987

Post  Percy Weasley Sun May 18, 2014 5:19 pm

I shook my head.  "I hate getting dirty like that," I commented, wiping my hands on my robes to try to get them clean but to no avail.  I looked over at Oliver.  "You seemed to enjoy it, though."  Oliver looked absolutely pleased.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Sun May 18, 2014 5:20 pm

I chuckled at Percy.  "I love it," I replied.  "I don't mind getting dirty.  I'll be getting onto the Quidditch team one day, too, so I have to like getting dirty as they play rain or shine.  Hopefully next year."  We walked towards the Tower to put things away and then we were going to go clean up a bit.  "At least Herbology was last... makes it nice to clean up before dinner."
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Sun May 18, 2014 5:21 pm

Oliver had a point.  "We'll have to sit by Charlie.  He can bore your ear off with Quidditch talk then," I said as we got to the Fat Lady painting.  We entered the common room and put our stuff up in the dorm.  We got back into the common room and I nearly ran into Charlie.  "Oh, hey Charlie... this is Oliver.  He loves Quidditch," I introduced.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sun May 18, 2014 5:22 pm

I grinned and shook Oliver's hand.  "Nice to meet you," I said.  The three of us walked down to the Great Hall together.  I was planning on meeting Bill down there.  We talked Quidditch and drove Percy nuts the entire way down.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Sun May 18, 2014 5:23 pm

I finally got to the poitn where they needed to stop.  "Would the two of you shut it?" I asked, chuckling slightly.  I was glad that they got along, but I really did not want to hear about only Quidditch.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sun May 18, 2014 5:23 pm

"Chin up, Perce, there's Bill," I said, making way for the three of us to sit down by him.  At least that way we all could chat.  "Bill, this here is Oliver Wood.  He'll be trying out for the team next year as Keeper."
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Sun May 18, 2014 5:25 pm

I offered my hand to Bill. Though I wanted to continue to talk about Quidditch, we ended up talking about the first day of classes.  It was rather interesting, though.  Percy's brothers had great tips for us to get through classes, which was nice.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sun May 18, 2014 5:25 pm

I smiled at Oliver and we had the two younger kids sit between us.  We piled food onto our plates as I asked them how classes were.  I was glad to see that Percy seemed to be getting along alright... I had been worried about him.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:23 pm

We were easily the noisiest group at the Gyrffindor table.  With three Weasleys and Oliver, no one was surprised I did not think.  "Alright... look.  If you really want to get one up on a team's Chaser, you just need to have a good Keeper," I argued with Bill.  He was claiming that Chasers were the best way to defeat the other team's Chasers.  "If you don't have a Keeper to block the goals, then what else really matters?  You can keep trying to get the Quaffle from the other team, but if they aim it at those posts and the Keeper sucks, then game over."
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:34 pm

I was sure that we were driving Percy nuts, but Charlie started the argument and I was going to finish it.  "No," I said, shaking my head and hitting the top of the table slightly.  "Your defense is only as good as your offense," I countered matter-of-factly.  That was all it came down to.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum