Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do I belong?---TBD

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Where do I belong?---TBD Empty Where do I belong?---TBD

Post  Ginny Weasley Fri May 16, 2014 2:09 am

So, it had been a while and I was on vacation for the summer and I was glad my brother and his wife let me visit when I wanted to pretty much. I stood in front of the mirror in the room they set me up in and looked at my arms. Covered in blue and purple. When did this start to happen? How didn't I see this coming when he asked me out in the first place. My eyes filling up with tears as I knew what I had to do. I didn't want to worry anyone else. I just hoped no one really noticed.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Where do I belong?---TBD Empty Re: Where do I belong?---TBD

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri May 16, 2014 5:53 am

I had been overjoyed when Ginny wanted to come stay with us.  But then Desi pointed some things out to me and I got more concerned than happy.  I went to the spare room -- which would one day maybe become a child's room, though I did not like planning ahead that far -- to where Ginny was staying.  I knocked on teh door lightly.  "Hey Ginny," I said through the closed door.  "I took the day off from the reservation... so that way we can actually have some time together."
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Fri May 16, 2014 8:08 am

I rushed to grab a sweater as I noticed I had not closed the door all the way and here my arms were covered in bruises. That is something Charlie will notice. Almost in a heartbeat, wiping my eyes I attempted to look like I was okay. Hoping Charlie didn't see anything. Although, I was sure he did because he wouldn't have just taken a day off to have some quality time together. " Hey..." I said quietly as I smiled as much as I could hopefully putting up the front that I was going for.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri May 16, 2014 9:02 am

Now that Desi had pointed it out to me, I could definitely tell that there was something wrong.  This was not the Ginny I tormented for years.  And my eyes did a quick once-over and I saw the bruises she had been quick to hide.  I knew I was going to have to go about this carefully.  Why did she not confide in me like she used to?  "You've been here a couple of weeks now... and I have been swamped at work, I knew we haven't had much time except at supper.  You've been by yourself here for nearly every day during the daylight hours," I said, knowing that Ginny did not mind, but still.  "So... your big brother is all for having a blast on his day off.  What do you say?" I wanted to make sure everything was okay, but I was not ure if she would willingly tell me everything.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Fri May 16, 2014 9:53 am

This was exactly what I needed. My big brother, being a big brother. I felt like I couldn't turn to anyone in fear of something happening to them. Something just not being so, and he would lose his temper. I knew he was side stepping. I gave a slight smile, " Sounds like a plan...." I agreed. " Can I just get a little cleaned up?" I asked him, I bit my lip meeting his gaze. " Could I borrow one of your old sweaters?" I asked him. I used to take Charlie's sweater when something was wrong. Maybe I can open up that way.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri May 16, 2014 6:04 pm

I wanted to just scoop her into my arms and hold onto her, but if this was what Des thought it could be... it was a precarious situation.  I did not want to just naturally assume the worst. I wanted her to open up to me, not me push her into talking because then she would hide things.  I nodded at her.  "Yeah, I'll go grab you one," I told her.  I went back to my bedroom and found one that I knew used to be her favorite.  The only reason I kept it was because it kept Ginny close to me.  I had something like that for each sibling -- the twins it was one of their pranks, Bill it was half of our time capsule (he had the other half), Percy it was his letter to me saying how he had gotten Prefect and Head Boy and top marks because it was just so Perce, and Ron it was one of his old Chudley Cannons (his quidditch team) trinkets that he had collected.  I returned to my sister and handed it to her.  "It was one of your favorites... I'd never get rid of that old thing," I said, wondering what I was going to do if she did not open up to me because I was not going ot beat aroudn the bush all day.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Sat May 17, 2014 9:27 am

Smiling as he handed it to me. It just seemed like Charlie was sort of symbolized as a sweater. I knew that Charlie probably wanted to talk. I want to as well, I just don't know where to start. It's terrible. I don't know how I let it happen. The regular Ginny would punch back. I wanted to know why I had lost my fight. I sighed as I put on the sweater, " Charlie, could we get some slushies? " I asked him. Knowing that everyone got them. Including our father who then gave it to everyone. Smiling as I stretched cringing slightly as my stomach pain hit me. " Can we have an easy day?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sat May 17, 2014 5:30 pm

I nodded at her.  "We can have whatever type of day you want, Gin," I told her.  "There's a place just in town that has awesome slushies... you know I had to move somewhere that was close enough to where I could get a slushie fix every now and then."  I winked at her, trying to make it feel like old times.  I could not believe that I had not questioned why Ginny wanted to spend an entire summer with us, but that was just how me and Ginny worked, though.  She knew she could always come running to my doorstep if anything was wrong and I would not ask for details or anything.  Well, she came running.  And now it was time for me to start asking questions because she clearly was not going to be up front with me about everything like she normally was.  It typically only took an hour before she started telling me why she came, this time it was different.  But it did not strike me as odd until Desdemona pointed out the bruises.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Sun May 18, 2014 8:16 am

I smiled, " We go there...and..." I bit my lip. I wanted to talk, I did, I just didn't think it was the best idea to talk at the slushie shop where everyone and their mother can see me. " Come back and talk?" I asked him. I felt like I could just break at any minute. I needed to be here, I have never needed family more and the relationship I had with my brother was just what the doctor ordered. I walked over and directed him out of the room. I had my hair pulled back, Charlie's sweater on and my black leggings and runners. " You know one of these days your going to be able to beat me in a race..." I teased. It felt like regular me, I loved being able to be me again. How I longed for Harry, would Charlie understand I agreed to date him as a pity, then he wouldn't let me break up with him. Even now, I heard Harry is coming back.

I know he is the man I love, but how do I end it with Darren. He won't let me, Charlie will know what to do. Except I don't want my brother going to Azkaban for murder. There was that whole thing as well, we walked down the stairs. " Desi won't mind if I steal you for the day?" I asked him as he looked like he was fumbling for things like keys to lock up or something for us to go and come back. " Oh! We can watch a movie or something...." I suggested. I wanted something slow, something I would really be able to get his help. This was not me, I am not a scared girl because of a boy. Hell, I grew up with six of them. Why wasn't I able to leave him. Right because of the after effects and I know Harry likes me. I just hope with everything in me that Harry feels the same way I do about him. Time will tell I suppose.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sun May 18, 2014 10:52 am

I grinned at her.  "I made Des go to work; she won't even notice," I assured Ginny.  I nodded as I ushered her through the door to go get the slushies.  "That sounds good.  You know, there's this documentary on dragons I wouldn't mind watching."  I was, of course, teasing.  I could hardly ever make it through documentaries even if they were about my favorite thing in the world besides my family, of course.  I led the way towards the shop, hoping that there was not a big line.  I wanted to get back and talk as soon as we could.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Sun May 18, 2014 12:07 pm

When he mentioned the dragon documentary I made a face at him. " Glad it works..." I said to him as I was happy to be out and about. " I hope I didnt make you get rid of her..." I said as we got to the shop. We got our slushies and walked back to their house.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sun May 18, 2014 12:12 pm

I shook my head.  "Nah, we're adults.  We have to work for a living," I said, keeping my tone light and casual despite my dying need to know what was going on.  "You know Des doesn't care to give us our time together.  You're probably her favorite anyways."  I knew she said she did nto have favorites of my siblings, but still.  I could tell.  I drank my suicide slushie -- I always had to get all the flavors into one giant slush, it was the way I rolled -- as we walked back to the house.  "And, to be a nice brother, you can pick the movie.  The dragon thing isn't that important," I said, chuckling slightly.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Mon May 19, 2014 1:32 am

I smiled as I walked in the house. " Really, hmmm" I grinned evilly. I was so glad we could just be us. I walked into the living room where they had there collection of dvds. " So, you don't mind watching a rom com with your sister?" I teased. "how about the ugly truth?" i asked as i pulled it out.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon May 19, 2014 7:37 am

I groaned jokingly.  "Is that a must?" I teased, setting my cup down and grabbing the movie she wanted.  I placed it in the player and turned to her.  "Want any popcorn?" I asked, wanting some myself so I waved my wand and I heard in the kitchen some popping noises.  By the time I walked in the popcorn was finished and I returned with a huge bowl.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Mon May 19, 2014 9:03 am

I nodded to him, " of course its a must.." I said with a grin. This is an all right movie title to use. " popcorn would be fantastic." I agreed. He came back in and sat down beside me. I helped myself to some popcorn. I bit my lip as the previews started. " Charlie.....thanks." I said as I gave him a grin. Biting my lip, turning to him. " Charlie there's something i need help...." i started not really sure where to go from there. Hoping my brother would interject a question or something i waited.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum