Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

2 posters

Go down

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore Empty Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Post  Albus Dumbledore Thu May 08, 2014 9:03 am

Name:  Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
Parents:  Kendra and Percival Dumbledore
Siblings:  Aberforth and Ariana

Birthday:  1 August 1881

House:  First year 1892, Gryffindor
Wand:  The Elder Wand
Patronus:  Phoenix

Personality:  Eccentric, gentle humor, unfailing kindness, ashamed of some things from the past

Bio:

Before School Years:  The eldest of the three Dumbledore children.  He is two years older than Aberforth.  When their younger sister turned six, she was beaten so badly by three muggle boys that she had mental instability there on.  His father was sent to Azkaban for attacking said boys.  Aberforth and Albus went to Hogwarts, but Ariana remained hidden from everyone by their mother.

During School Years:  He was a stand-out student while attending school.  He almost went on an adventure with Doge in 1899, which was when Ariana accidentally killed their mother when she was just 14.  But when that happened, he cancelled all his plans and stayed to care for Ariana.

After School Years:  While caring for Ariana, Albus got enwrapped in the ideas of the Deathly Hallows.  He met Grindlewald and became infatuated with different ideas.  When Aberforth confronted Albus about what was going on and the neglect on Ariana, she was killed in the fight that ensued.  Something Albus deeply regretted his entire life.  By the 1930s he became a professor fo Transfiguration at Hogwarts.  Defeated Grindlewald in 1945, discovered the 12 uses of dragon blood.  He founded the Order of the Phoenix.  He was the headmaster of Hogwarts for close to forty years.

He formed the Order of the Phoenix and maintained appearances and kept the Order going even while Headmaster at Hogwarts.  He was the first and foremost person to trust Severus Snape despite him being a Death Eater.  He was their inside man.  He knew of Voldemort's plans of having Draco Malfoy kill him, he made Snape promise to finish the task if necessary.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore Empty Re: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Post  Horace Slughorn Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:30 am

Albus!  My dear friend!
Horace Slughorn
Horace Slughorn

Back to top Go down

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore Empty Re: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Post  Albus Dumbledore Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:31 am

Horace!  Playing favoritism again, are we?
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Horace Slughorn Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:56 am

It's not completely favoritism, Albus.
Horace Slughorn
Horace Slughorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:43 pm

It's favoritism nonetheless,  Horace.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Horace Slughorn Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:42 am

And you don't favor Mr. Potter, Albus?
Horace Slughorn
Horace Slughorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:34 am

I am unaware of what you are implying, Horace.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Horace Slughorn Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:34 pm

*chuckles*  Exactly my point.
Horace Slughorn
Horace Slughorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:13 am

You don't have a point, I see.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Horace Slughorn Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:35 pm

Well of course I do!  Merlin's beard, Albus... you'd think I was daft!
Horace Slughorn
Horace Slughorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:01 pm

Sometimes i do wonder, Horace.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Horace Slughorn Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:14 pm

*sighs* No one asked for a smart alec, albus.
Horace Slughorn
Horace Slughorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:59 pm

I believe I did, Horace.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down