Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly how unpleasant this will be depends solely on you -- February 2017

+2
Lily M. Evans Potter
James Potter
6 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Exactly how unpleasant this will be depends solely on you -- February 2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: Exactly how unpleasant this will be depends solely on you -- February 2017

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:23 am

I nodded, " They will hon." I tried to reassure her. I was hoping I could move the stubborn man I called my husband. I shook my head, " I know...you are like me more than I thought. I always look for the better in people. Apart from this...personally I have stopped giving the Malfoy's my patience and hope." I told her.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Exactly how unpleasant this will be depends solely on you -- February 2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: Exactly how unpleasant this will be depends solely on you -- February 2017

Post  Lyla Potter Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:13 pm

I smiled slightly.  "I haven't given up complete hope... but when it comes to me, yes.  To them in general, I don't know... I think there's something good in them yet," I said, knowing that Mum would think I'm mental.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:38 pm

" That would be how I know we raised you right.." I said with a smile. Even though after this scenario that happens she still sees the best in people. I held her close, " It'll get easier in time,"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:29 am

I leaned against my mum and nodded.  "I hope so," I said, hating how I sounded so defeated.  "I think Ian is getting involved in things... you know, Dark Arts... I think that's why he changed."  I really wanted my mum to tell me that there was nothing to worry about in that respect but I knew better.  She would tell me the truth, whether it was something comforting or not.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:20 pm

I put my head on my daughter's when she leaned. " Perhaps he didn't change...and he was just hiding it..." I said as I knew what she wanted to hear. I just knew from experience on what she needed to hear. It broke my heart that she had to go through this. " I am so sorry honey...." I said as I stood up. " Well, I am going to make us something to eat.... I don't know about you....but nothing like some good comfort food to help."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:52 am

I smiled at my mum the best that I could do.  "Yeah, maybe," I said halfheartedly.  I stood up with my mum to follow her downstairs.  "That sounds like a really good idea... if I can get myself to eat, anyways," I added, not entirely sure if I could yet.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:25 pm

I was just going to go upstairs to see if the girls were okay and, of course, I had some chocolate ice cream in my hands with two spoons for them.  I nearly walked right into my wife and daughter.  I smiled slightly at them; they both looked a little better.  "How are we doing?" I asked, just holding hte ice cream and not offering it to them until my question would be answered.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:34 pm

I smiled at my dad.  "Chocolate ice cream," I said, taking it from him.  "This was a wonderful idea, Dad."  I was not sure if I wanted to talk about any of this wiht my dad, but at least he knew how to sort of help cheer me up.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:55 pm

"I figured you two would need something," I said to the two of them, kissing Lily on the cheek.  "You can either take it back up there... or we all can go to the living room and eat that whole thing if we want to."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:53 am

I looked at my dad and smiled slightly.  "I vote living room," I said.  I was glad to see that Dad has calmed down and was actually being a Dad to me besides that scary guy I had seen before.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:51 pm

I smiled, glad that Lyla was letting me be a part of this.  I led my girls there and we all sat down on the couch, Lyla in the middle of me and my beautiful wife.  I gave each of them a spoon and we started to dig in.  "This is delicious, what do you think?" I asked, trying to keep Ly's mid off of what happened.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:28 am

Chocolate ice cream, I've trained him well. I smiled taking my spoon from him. "Thank you honey." I said as I dug my spoon into the ice cream. Glad she came down the stairs with me to be around us. First step is putting it out in the open. " It's good, I'm going to start dinner.." I said as I stood up, " Try to save room for something please.." I smiled to the pair sitting on the couch. I walked into the kitchen letting out a breath that seemed to be held in until I left Lyla's eyesight. I hated knowing I felt the same things that she's going through right now. I pulled out a pot and filled it up waiting for it to boil.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:57 pm

I chuckled slightly.  "Alright, I'll save some room... no promises for Dad, though," I said, taking another spoonful and shoving it into my mouth.  I looked at my dad and could see that he was extremely strained.  I put a hand on his while Mum walked away.  I wanted to try to act like everything was fine so they did not have to worry, but I could not do that yet.  "Xander is coming over, right?" I questioned, loud enough so that Mum could hear me too.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:17 pm

I gave my daughter a look adn rolled my eyes.  "Don't rat on me," I said to her quietly, though I was sure Lily could hear me.  I smiled at her and gave my daughter a kiss on the forehead.  "I wrote to him," I told her, though it was extremely hard for me to let the boy over here because he was dating my daughter, "and he will be here soon."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:58 pm

That was good news, I was sure he would end up showing up if he wasn't invited over. Much to James' dismay she probably needs him to come over. I knew I needed James more than ever after my encounter. I was glad to hear he was coming over. I wouldn't be surprised if Regulus and Aims show up with him. They knew how angry we are. So naturally I figured they would come over. The water was boiling as I put the pasta in the pot as I started to make the garden salad. As I chopped up a tomato tears fell freely from my eyes as I wish I could take away the pain our little girl was feeling and it was all because of the Malfoy brat. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next