Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the life of me, I cannot believe we'd ever die for these sins -- February 2017

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For the life of me, I cannot believe we'd ever die for these sins -- February 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: For the life of me, I cannot believe we'd ever die for these sins -- February 2017

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:30 pm

The tea cup I had in my hand fell to the floor when I slammed James against the wall.  When he walked away, I turned on my heel and left the mess, and headed towards my office.  I felt a hand on my shoulder, but there was no way I could talk to any students right now.  I shrugged away from the hand.  There was no way I was going to flip out in front o the students more than they already have.  I made it to my office and grabbed something by the door and threw it across the room.  Idestroyed half of the contents in my office space before I finally calmed down.  I leaned my back against my door.  I slid down it and sat with my feet up, sitting on the floor.  I put my face in my hands.  I was not sure if Icould do this anymore.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2