Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd break my bones just to heal your pain -- Late Spring 2016 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'd break my bones just to heal your pain -- Late Spring 2016 (DONE) Empty I'd break my bones just to heal your pain -- Late Spring 2016 (DONE)

Post  Dorian Malfoy Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:10 am

I was just leaving the potions classroom when I heard some other Slytherins talking about Lyla.  I rolled my eyes.  They of course were not aware of my relationship with her as they were much younger than either one of us.  I was not sure if they would talk about her if they did know.  They were having a nice chat about how they knew of a group of Slytherins were messing with her.  I walked to the nromal meeting place for me and Lyla.  I saw her sitting there, her red hair pulled into a ponytail.  She looked beautiful.  I went and sat next to her.  Putting an arm around her, I kissed her head.  "Ly... what happened?" I asked.  I gazed at her and did not see any outer injuries... at least that I could tell.  But it sounded like somethign rough had occured.

Last edited by Dorian Malfoy on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

I'd break my bones just to heal your pain -- Late Spring 2016 (DONE) Empty Re: I'd break my bones just to heal your pain -- Late Spring 2016 (DONE)

Post  Lyla Potter Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:12 am

I looked over at Ian -- glad that I was considered close enough to him to call him that. I could tell her was really concerned. Something not many people saw in him. He always wore the armor of arrogance around everyone else but me. He always fell back into that armor, though. It was exhausting trying to get him to open up to me sometimes. I never understood that completely. I hated hoe he would be so sweet and then he would end up hiding behind it again, pushing me away. "It's nothing, Ian," I said, wiping at my eyes in frustration. I hated how my emotins got the best of me sometimes.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

I'd break my bones just to heal your pain -- Late Spring 2016 (DONE) Empty Re: I'd break my bones just to heal your pain -- Late Spring 2016 (DONE)

Post  Dorian Malfoy Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:13 am

I knew she was lying, but was not sure if she would tell me. I knew that she was like this due to people in my own House. "Ly... tell me. I know that it was a group of Slytherins. I just don't know what they did," I said. I was unsure if it was just a verbal attack or a physical one.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:14 am

I smiled at him and leaned over to give him a kiss on the cheek. What I had to put up with came with the territory of dating Ian. "They were mostly just mouthy," I explained, standing up, only wincing slightly at the pain on my side. I think they may have broken a rib. I held my hand to my injury and tried to smile reassuredly at my one of my boyfriends. "C'mon... let's take a walk or something. I'm fine, Ian. Don't worry about me." I hated when the boys worried about me so much.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:16 am

I stood up wtih her and kept a hand on her shoulder. I moved in front of her so she could nto walk away from me. Her school robe was already open. I gently lifted the cardigan and the white dress shirt to reveal her stomach. I saw the smirk on her face and she was biting her lip slightly, driving me mad. She thought I was being flirty or something -- and if I did not focus, it woudl turn into that. But I would let her to continue to think that, I was really checking where she had been holding herself when she stood up. I gazed into her eyes and then let my eyes slowly wander down her beautiful body. I saw some bruising as I slid her top up a little more. I made sure nothing was revealed. I let my hands wander farther up her blouse. I fetl a welt and I also felt Lyla wince. "You need to go to the hospital wing to get that checked out," I said softly, my eyes nsapping up to hers.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:18 am

I rolled my eyes and moved away, readjusting my shirt. Here I thought he was being risky and flirtatious. "Dorian, stop it. It's nothing," I said, moving away from one o fmy boyfriends. I knew Xander would react the same way. They drove me nuts about it, they all did. It was like they thougth I was a porcelain doll or something.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:19 am

Why did she have to be so stubborn? I had to take a deep breath so I would not continue to pressure Lyla about her injuries. She would do whatever she wanted despite what others told her. It was one thing that I loved about her... and one thing that drove me nuts at the same time. "Alright... let's take a stroll," I said, taking her hand. This was a little out of our eliment. We seemed not to do a ton of cute couple-like things... which was fine by me. It was normally just a lot of snogging. But we were really starting to get close. We shared a lot lately... we were really connecting.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:21 am

I was slightly surprised by Ian letting it go so easily. I grinned at him and started to walk slowly. My ribs really hurt, but I hated to admit it. I also did not want to go to the hospital wing because then Uncle REmus would end up showing up, embarrassing me because he was the Headmaster. "How'd you know something happened?" I asked.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:23 am

I glacned down at her an dnoticed that she had gotten a little more pale in the cheeks. "I overheard some kids talking about you. I put together the pieces," I explained. I was not sure if I would get any more details out of Lyla about what happened.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:25 am

Of cuorse he would hear it through the grapevine. He always knew about everything that happened with his fellow snakes. He did tell me when he knew ahead of time if any of them would go after me or some of my family. That was how I knew he had a heart. "Well... they at least avoided my face. They only hit me in the ribs," I said, shrugging slightly. It hurt, but it was not anything I could not deal with.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:26 am

At least she had a good view point on this. "Do you know who did it?" I inquired. I wanted to make them pay for hurting my girl. No one would get away with that. And I mean no one.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:28 am

I recognized that look in his eyes. He was going to lose it on these people. If I did not tell him, I knew that someone else would. I sighed and looked at Dorian. "It was Avery, Rosier, and even Goyle," I said quietly. I did nto want Dorian to do anything... but I did want the three guys to pay for hurting me. I just hated that it would be coming from Ian. He needed to keep his appearances in his House. "But don't go and do anythign rash," I added quickly.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:29 am

I kissed Lyla's hand. "It won't be rash. I don't do rash; I do calculated," I said smirking. I knew that Lyla would not want me to get caught doing anything... and I never got caught. I could nto believe that Goyle was involved in this. They would definitely pay for hurting her... but no one would know that I was the reason for their pain or that I caused it. I did not go with instant gratification... my ways always took a little longer. But it ensure that I did nto get caught.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:30 am

I knew I would not be able to talk any sense into him when he started thinking like this. I realized that he had been making me go towards the hosptial wing. I could not help but laugh, hating how it hurt. Of course Dorian was right. I needed to get checked out. "Okay. I'll go in and have her help me heal," I said, grinning at Dorian.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:31 am

I bent down and kissed her, my hand son her shoulders. "You do need to take care of yourself," I informed her. I was sure taht she would not have com ehere herself. I needed to take care of her to the best of my ability. I really did care for Lyla.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next