Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to put the past behind you, Part II -- Summer 1999 (DONE)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time to put the past behind you, Part II -- Summer 1999 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to put the past behind you, Part II -- Summer 1999 (DONE)

Post  Percy Weasley Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:45 am

I stood up and tried to smile at my brother.  "Hello Charlie," I said, feeling like we were extremely awkward.  "I'm sorry... for everything, CHarlie," I told him.  I wanted to get that out of the way before we started talking about anythign else.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Time to put the past behind you, Part II -- Summer 1999 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to put the past behind you, Part II -- Summer 1999 (DONE)

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:46 am

I smiled and gave Percy a hug.  "I'm sorry, too.  I really wasn't much of a brother," I said.  Neither had he been... but I do elieve that it has been too long.  I just was not sure if the rest of the family would think the sam eway.  It was easier for me due to the fact that I was not there for the argument.  I had not joined in.  I knew how much it tore my family apart, but too much time had passed.  It really was time to ring us all back together again.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:47 am

I was pleasantly surprised by my brother.  We broke apart and I grinned at him.  We sat down when Billreturned with the tea.  "Charlie, how have you been?  Well, both of you really," I questioned.  It had been far too long.  Mostly my fault, I knew.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:48 am

"Well, I'm going to e getting married to your wife's best mate," I said, positive that Penny woul dhave told him.  But perhaps not.  I was not too concerned about myself.  "I can't believe you got married and had a kid and we had no idea.  Ireally want to wake him up just to meet him."  I was a sucker for little nephews.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:50 am

I laughed and shook my head.  "Please let Parker nap.  I don't want to deal with a grumpy one year old," I said.  I could not believe that Charlie -- the most commitment phobic of all the Weasleys -- was engaged.  He never had a long term girlfriend at all during school... it was almost a foreign concept. "What about everyone else?" I asked, thinking of the twins, Ron, and Ginny of course.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:52 am

I figured that CHarlie would want to meet Parker.  "Tonks and I are back together," I answered.  "Seth loves her."  Then I knew he would want to know everything about everyone.  "Well, George just got married.  Fred will be getting married within the next couple months.  Ron and hermione are finally together.  Ginny is with Harry, too," I explained.  I think I covered everyone.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:54 am

"Mum and Dad are doing fine, too," I added.  "I've caught Mum reminiscing, though.  I knwo she wished all her children could have been there to celebrate... which caused George to insult you."  I sighed and sipped at my coffee.  Bill knew I hated tea.  I felt bad for saying that, but it was true.  Percy had to face the facts, too.  I heard fussing in the other room and all three of us stood up.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:55 am

"Dad!  Parker needs help I think," I said from the room.  My cousin was crying.  He was probably hungry; I knew I was.  I heard footsteps and saw my Uncle Charlie.  I grinned at him. "I didn't know you were here!" I said happily as they took down the gate.  I gave Uncle Charlie a hug and then went to the kitchen to grab some of the veggies I knew were in the fridge.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:56 am

I ent down adn picked up Parker.  I turned so we could face Charlie.  "Parker, meet your Uncle Charlie," I said.  I let Charlie take Parker from me so I could get his favorite food from teh bag I brought.  "You can help him eat if you'd like," I suggested, offering the food to my brother to help Parker not get it all over Bill's dining room.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:58 am

I grabbed some juice for Seth and poured it into a cup with a lid so he would not spill it.  "Isn't Parker adorale?" I asked Charlie, looking at my little nephew.  I was not sure how Seth was going to handle not being the only kid around anymore.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:59 am

I walked up and offered some celery loaded with peanut utter to my Uncle Percy.  "Want some of my favorite food?" I asked.  I was hoping that Dad would not go into the kitchen... I had made a a mess.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:01 am

I saw what Seth brought out.  I let the four boys get acquainted and walked into the kitchen.  I saw a lot of peanut butter fingerprints on the cupoard doors.  I shook my head and wetn back to the others.  We all ended up chatting and hanging out for quite some time.  Finally, i twas getting to be supper time.  I bid farewell o my brothers.  I was quite happy with how the day went.  I hoped that percy would not feel like an outside anymore.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:02 am

I left Bill's place and went to the hotel where Desdemona and I were staying.  I would have ended up staying at the urrow, but not with why I was here.  Id id nto want Mum to find out and get upset.  I was just lgad that the afternoon went well.  I hoped this was just the start of getting the family back together.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:03 am

I got home and put Parker in his play pen.  I was happy about the way the afternoon went quite well.  I would always remember what Bill said to me.  I was so surprsied at what was said today and that we were all able to talk about everything we did.  I was so pleased.  Baby steps were needed to mend what was broken, and now I felt like I had just taken a big leap.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2