Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I really feel the way I feel? -- March 1980 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do I really feel the way I feel?  -- March 1980 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Do I really feel the way I feel? -- March 1980 (DONE)

Post  Jonathan Lupin Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:48 am

I nearly choked on my tea.  "Remus!  Is that anything to ask your father?" I asked.  I shook my head, not sure if I should tell my son.  The expression on Remus's face and knew he actually wanted to know.  "Yes, remus, we've kissed," I told him.  I thought that Remus was going to explode with glee about that bit of information.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Do I really feel the way I feel?  -- March 1980 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Do I really feel the way I feel? -- March 1980 (DONE)

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:49 am

As much as it kind of weirded me out, I was glad that Dad was getting some sort of action.  I could tell that there was probably more there... but I did not need to know anything more than a kiss.  This was my dad after all.  "Dad, I'm happy to hear that," I replied honestly.  I could nto believe the grin I saw on my dad's face.  I could nto wait to tell Chloe that my dad had a girlfriend.  It was quite exciting to me, though.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:50 am

I grinned at my boy.  We spent the rest of the afternoon talking about my relationship with Cathie.  He was genuinely interested in the relationship as well.  When we said goodbye, I was sure that he was going to go home and tell CHloe everything that was said today.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2