Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So let me be, I'll set you free..I am in Misery. TBD

Go down

So let me be, I'll set you free..I am in Misery. TBD Empty So let me be, I'll set you free..I am in Misery. TBD

Post  William J. Lupin Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:00 am

I had been able to get a few weeks off to go home after Olivia's funeral. It was the first night after her funeral. I had made myself some tea as I sat in our living room. I could just replay the whole last moments with her. I was looking at our fireplace. I set my tea down on the table. I felt myself getting drowsy. I had been having issues with the thought of sleep. I had to stay awake. Then I felt the familiar feelings of dreams.

It was dusk at Hogwarts, Liv and I were having a date. I had set up a dinner with candles. " I thought you deserve something like this. " I told her as I took of my coat and gave it to her. " I know you too well. " I teased her. She smirked at me as she gave me a light shove. " Hey now..." I pulled out her chair as she sat down. I had managed to get a table outside. I was proud I managed this. " You're beautiful.."

I started to get really warm really fast. I started to sweat as I twitched, my dream went into a nightmare.

Everything went dark as the Death Eaters showed up and started to mock her and I. I had pulled her behind me. " Help me!" she screamed. When I turned and was just unable to move as they were killing her slowly. " LIV!" I tried to save her. " LIV!"

"LIV!" I shouted, I was unable to help her. I tried to fight them off of her and there was nothing I could do. I was frozen. The look in her eyes. She blames me. " LIV I'M SORRY!"
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum