Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what if you can see the dark inside of me -- Summer 1977

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So what if you can see the dark inside of me -- Summer 1977 - Page 2 Empty Re: So what if you can see the dark inside of me -- Summer 1977

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:03 am

Hmm... I would have to start doing some digging.  I smiled at my cousin.  "Well, I am rather pleased that you finally made something of yourself, cousin," I said, letting a little bit of my jealousy shine through.  Of course I was jealous!  He was so young!  What did he have that I did not?  If anything, I had more experience and knowledge than he does.  So why was he so special?
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Bellatrix Black Lestrange

Back to top Go down

So what if you can see the dark inside of me -- Summer 1977 - Page 2 Empty Re: So what if you can see the dark inside of me -- Summer 1977

Post  Regulus Black Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Finally made something of myself?  What was that supposed to mean?  I got excellent grades, I was Seeker, I was a Prefect... but of course that meant nothing to Bellatrix.  It hardly meant anything to my family.  All of that was expected of me.  They would be devastated if I did not make Head Boy -- it would be a disappointment on the family name because it was expected of me to just do it.  "Gee, thanks, Bella," I said sarcastically.  "I'm glad none of my other acheivments mean a damn thing."  I stood up and started to walk away from her, letting her know that I was upset with my cousin.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum