Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls just wanna have fun...--TBD

2 posters

Go down

Girls just wanna have fun...--TBD Empty Girls just wanna have fun...--TBD

Post  Olivia Harte Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:06 am

So we had actually decided to go out for a bit. It had been a while since we got to dress up even if it was just for no reason. To dance around the castle and let loose, people thought we were weird. Oh well for them. I thought a good dance around the castle was a blast. It made life worth living to do something silly. We had gotten ready to go and after a dance around we normally would just have girl talk and hot cocoa. Or end up having a dance to go to. We had just left the common room, I had my music playing as I looked to Lu. " This is fun.." I said as I started waving my head around as I started to skip down the hallway.
Olivia Harte
Olivia Harte

Back to top Go down

Girls just wanna have fun...--TBD Empty Re: Girls just wanna have fun...--TBD

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:43 am

I laughed, bobbing my head to the beat, smiling.  "I love doing this!" I said, doing a little twirl.  I hooked my arm in Liv's and knew that people would be giving us looks... but ti really did not matter to me.  This was why I loved Liv... she was just as weird as I was.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Harte Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:41 am

I laughed and nodded in agreement. " Makes the day so much more fun." I said while I spun around. This always made a bad day better.
Olivia Harte
Olivia Harte

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am

"I know, right?" I said, doing another little twirl.  I could not help but laugh when we caught a couple of stares from some Slytherins.  "Oh, bugger off," I said to them, rolling my eyes.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Harte Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:46 am

I stopped and went into a walk, " Yeah, bugger off!" I said sticking my tongue out at them and laughed. " This is such an upper for me." I said as we walked towards the hall. " You know, I love walking down to the hall it always seems different and new for me. " I said, I loved looking at many things from a different perspective. " Lu...I know this is about your brother but...does he have a girl friend do you know?"
Olivia Harte
Olivia Harte

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:52 pm

I laughed a little bit.  I loved the way that Liv saw things!  She always put a new spin on things and I always tried to put a positive outlook on everything.  I think that was why we always got along from day one.  We just fit.  I looked at her and smiled.  "Oh, Liv, I don't care if we talk about Will," I said, dismissing the way that Olivia seemed nervous to bring him up.  As long as if they started dating she wouldn't go into dirty details, I would be fine discussing them.  I wanted them to end up together so badly!  I thought they'd be perfect together.  I shook my head.  "But no... I don't think he does.  At least, he hasn't made it known to me or anything," I asnwered her.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down