Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreaming under the same moon, under the same stars tonight -- July 1991

2 posters

Go down

Dreaming under the same moon, under the same stars tonight -- July 1991 Empty Dreaming under the same moon, under the same stars tonight -- July 1991

Post  Charlie Weasley Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:06 am

I knew that my ten-year-old sister was having a hard time with the idea that I was leaving just like Bill did. She had a special place in my heart and I always thought I was one of her favorites as well. I knocked on her bedroom door but walked in without her saying anything. "Ginny... I've noticed you have been distant with me since I told everyone I was going to be a dragon keeper instead of accepting anything from the quidditch teams wanting me for their seeker. Are you going to talk to me about anything?" I asked her, as I sat down at the end of her bed.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Dreaming under the same moon, under the same stars tonight -- July 1991 Empty Re: Dreaming under the same moon, under the same stars tonight -- July 1991

Post  Ginny Weasley Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:35 am

I had pretended to be busy. My brothers were leaving me and now it was Charlie. I had to avoid his gaze, if I looked to him I know I would give up. I mean, I know he's old and all now. I still didn't understand why they had to leave. I was sad that Charlie wasn't going with Quidditch but he didn't want to do that. I wasn't sad about that, I just didn't want to lose Charlie. I am allowed to do that. I turned to my brother who was sitting on my bed. I trudged over and sat down beside him, " I don't want to lose you.." I said quietly.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Dreaming under the same moon, under the same stars tonight -- July 1991 Empty Re: Dreaming under the same moon, under the same stars tonight -- July 1991

Post  Charlie Weasley Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:39 pm

And there it was.  I swear this girl tugged at my heart.  I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her a little closer to me.   "Gin, you're not going to lose me," I said quietly.  "Just because I'm moving away doesn't mean that you're losing me.  There may be distance between us... but you'll always be my favorite girl.   And I better stay your favorite brother," I teased, trying to evoke a smile from her.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:01 am

I looked down to the floor as he joked. " Bill left and I haven't gotten one letter like he promised..." I pointed out. " I know your old and stuff...and want to leave....but if Bill's left and he hasn't written....will you?" I turned to him with tears in my eyes. " It won't be the same Charlie.." I mumbled as I rested my head on my brothers shoulders.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:42 pm

I rubbed her shoulders and squeezed her closer to me.  I was wondering where Bill's letters were, too, but I wasn't going to say anything in front of Ginny.  "Bill is adjusting over there... he did send that one when he first got there, remember?  They probably have him doing all sorts of crazy things so he doesn't have much time," I said, trying to ease her concern.  "And it takes the owls awhile to get to and from Egypt.  Romania is a tad closer... it won't be nearly as long."  I smiled at her, trying to reassure her.  "I know it won't be the same... I will miss you so much, Ginny.  Of course I'd write you, though.  I won't know anyone over there... I'm going to need someone to talk to."  That idea kind of freaked me out.  I would have no one when I arrived there.  I guess that never crossed my mind before.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:08 am

" But it'll take you a lot longer to adjust...promise you'll write." I said to him. If he promised me he would write than I know he would. " No matter what." I added quickly. " So, it's a little closer....it'll get here and there faster." I said with a smile. MY brother always made me feel better. It was his super power or something.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:37 am

I smiled at Ginny. "of course I'll write my number one gal. I promise," I assured her. "and you better fill your letters with all the family drama that will bound to happen. You'll be my main informant."
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:50 pm

I smiled, " you will!" I said happily, as I through my arms around my brother. I was so happy he wouldn't forget about me.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:22 pm

"Gin!  You're choking me," I said, fake coughing like crazy.  I knew that I would miss her greatly, but that would make our time together now so much more special.  "And wait a minute... why do you think it'd take longer for me to adjust?  You think I'm not going to be able to cope over in Romania?" I asked, giving her a curious look mixed with my half smile.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:18 am

" No because you don't have me bugging you." I said to him with a smile. I would miss my brother a lot, what was he going to do when I started to really like boys, like date one. " How ar you going to talk to boys I date if you're in Romania?" I asked hm. Iknow my brothers were all protective of me. " If you're leaving how will you scare them?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:58 am

"If you talk about me messing around and dealing with dragons," I started, "then you will definitely scare them for me.  They'll know I'm a big tough guy... and I will definitely be able to scare them for real if they come around for holidays and stuff."  I was not too concerned about dealing with boys quite yet with Ginny.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:50 am

I laughed at my brother, " Thanks Charlie....but you're not scary." I said as I saw my brother as a big teddy bear. He wouldn't hurt a fly. " Your not mean at all...." I said we have had our fights but my brother was not scary.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:56 pm

I laughed and shook my head.  "That's just a ruse I put on... if you ever see me mean or scary, it's time for you to run.  I don't think that you will ever be on the receiving end of that, though," I said, smiling at her.  I had never had to get like that... but I don't know what I would do if someone hurt my family.  I woudl say they definitely would need to run.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum