Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm here to take the weight of the world off your shoulders -- October 1998

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I'm here to take the weight of the world off your shoulders -- October 1998 - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm here to take the weight of the world off your shoulders -- October 1998

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:34 am

I rolled my eyes at him.  "Alright, fine," I said, thinking that he was being ridiculous about everything, but a smile wa splaying at my lips.  He was adorable when he got like this.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

I'm here to take the weight of the world off your shoulders -- October 1998 - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm here to take the weight of the world off your shoulders -- October 1998

Post  Dean Black Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:04 am

Her tone made me smirk.  "Don't give me ethat attitude, missy," I teased, nudging her playfully.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:09 am

I grinned at him.  "I don't have an attidude, Mr. Black," I said, hoping that the playful mood would still win out.  I did not like it when Dean started to overthink things.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:30 pm

I smirked, rolling my eyes.  "Yeah, okay," I said, scoffing.  "Whatever you say, Addison."  I really should not argue with her about this, but I could nto help myself.  ARguing was in my nature.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:06 pm

I laughed at him, hitting Dean playfully.  "Oh would you stop it!" I said, giving him a kiss.  "Everything will be alright, babe."  Whether we had a boy or a girl... he could handle it.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:27 pm

I grinned, her laughter being contagious.  "I know... but I can't help but already worry about having a girl," I said to her, pouting slightly.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:55 am

I grinned at him.  "Well, I hope that karma will come back to bite you," I said to him playfully.  "Be a little terror you were.. though I hope that hte terror would listen to me."  Maybe I did not want Dean to have a child just like he was.  I was not sure if I could handle it.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:35 am

I glared at Addison playfully.  "I was not a terror... I was a demon," I said to Addie, smirking suddenly.  I hoped that she knew exactly how horrible I was.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3