Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you do me the honour? --TBD

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Would you do me the honour? --TBD Empty Would you do me the honour? --TBD

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:12 am

Remus and I had a long conversation about what to do for my walk down the aisle. I wasn't obviously going to ask my prick of a father. He didn't want me around and I didn't want to be around him. So I guess that part of our relationship worked. I figured who better to walk me down the aisle than John; Remus' father. Remus seemed to think the idea was wonderful, as did I. I smiled as I got ready, " I will be back as soon as I can babe!" I shouted up. He knew where I was headed so I wasn't that worried. I got to John's house and smiled as I knocked once and walked in as he knew I was coming. " Hello, John?" I said loudly. To know which direction I needed to go in the house.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Would you do me the honour? --TBD Empty Re: Would you do me the honour? --TBD

Post  Jonathan Lupin Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:45 pm

I heard the lovely voice of my daughter -- well, soon-to-be-daughter anyways.  I set down my quill and poked my head into the hallway.  "Chloe!  How nice to see you," I said, walking up to her and giving her a hug.  I kenw she had said she would be over sometime today, but it was always a pleasure to see her.  "Would you like a cup of tea or some pie or anything?" I offered before leading her to the living room to sit down.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:28 am

I smiled, giving him a hug " Tea would be wonderful actually. Thank you. " I said as I sat down on the couch in the living room. I waited for John to come back in before I continued, " How are you?" I asked as he seemed in a chipper mood. Smiling, " We have just been doing a lot of running around the past few weeks." I explained knowing that he knew what I was talking about. " It's actually one of the reasons I wanted to talk to you."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:54 pm

I handed Chloe a cup of tea and sat down next to her.  I smiled and said, "I am swell... and I'm sure you have!  It's not too far off now."  I of course knew she was talking about their wedding.  I was so happy for my son that he got so lucky to have found Chloe.  When it seemed she got a little serious, I grew a tad concerned.  "Of course... what's going on?  Remus isn't giving you a hard time about place settings or something, is he?"  I had to add a little humor to get that bright smile on Chloe's face that I adored seeing there.  Besides, I could see my son being a pain.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:09 pm

I laughed, " Oh no he's being a complete gentleman. I just have a question for you." I said slowly. " You know how me and my parents aren't exactly close...I was wondering if you would do me the honour and give me away?" I asked him. It seemed like the only logical thing to do. Was to ask John he was the only parent I knew.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:15 am

I was quite surprised by Chloe's request.  She was already my daughter even if it were not official.  I smiled at her and gave her a hug.  "Of course I will, Chlo," I said happily.  I pulled away and looked at her.  "You sure do know how to make an old man's day," I teased, having to give her a hard time.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:49 am

"Wonderful!" I said happily as I gave a smile, " I'm glad I could help.." I teased, everything was coming together. " Oh! would you like to see a photo of me in my dress?" I asked him. I was dying to show off my dress. " I found it with my ladies, and I love it." I said happily.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:12 am

I smiled at her, happy to see her so excited.  "Of course I would love to see the picture," I assured her.  I was so glad that this was finally happening for the two of them.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:01 am

I pulled up the photo it was me spinning around in it as I looked so happy. " I love the way it looks, and with the birdcage veil. " I explained as I couldn't wait for the day to finally become Mrs. Lupin.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:00 pm

"Well, this is definitely perfect for you, Chloe," I assured her.  It was her style and fit her personality perfectly.  Remus could not have found a better woman than Chloe to spend the rest of his life with.  It made me proud to see them both so happy and as far as they were in their lives... not letting Remus's furry little problem get in the way of their happiness.  "Is there anything that I can help you with with the details?"
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:40 am

I was glad he brought that up, " I have a question for you. I wanted to make his wedding band more sentimental. Would you have one of your old rings that I could buy off of you for him? " I asked. I knew how close he and Remus were and one of his rings would mean an all time connection. I think it was a wonderful idea.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:31 am

I could not help but chuckle. I put a hand on Chloe's and said, "You don't need to buy it off of me, dear." I smiled and took the ring off of my right hand. It was not the wedding band I had with his mother -- I got rid of that years ago... it was just a reminder of how much a person could change for the worst. This was a rustic looking gold ring that belonged to my father... Remus had found it and had it engraved for one of my birthdays. It had a lot of meaning to both of us -- the engraving was 'you and me against the world'. I figured I should pass that duty on to Chloe. I handed it to her. "This would mean the world to Remus. It was his grandpa's wedding band, actually, that he had engraved. I'm getting to old to be the one to face the world with Remus... so it's only fitting that you give it to him. It has our little saying engraved on the inside."
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:38 am

That was so sweet! He will love this! I hugged him tightly, " Thank you!" I said it meant a lot to share things like this with me. To know how much Remus will love this ring and he'll know exactly who gave it to me in the first place.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:29 pm

I grinned at my daughter -- she was already part of the family even if it were not official.  "Now, there is something that I have for you," I told her, standing up.  "I will be right back."  I would wait until the wedding day to give it to her, but seeing as she might want to wear it, I did not want to give it to her too late after she already had everything perfect.  My mother had only a few valuables that she held dear to her heart.  She told me that they were to stay in the family and that I should give them to my daughter when I had one.  I grabbed the necklace that would fit Chloe perfectly, though I was not sure how it would go with the dress she had picked out (I was no good at fashion sense), and went back to where she was waiting.  "Now, I was under strict orders to keep this in the family and to give it only to my daughter by my own mother," I said, chuckling slightly.  "And Chloe, you are already my daughter.  I would like you to have this.  And there's no pressure... you don't have to wear it on the big day, but I wanted to give it to you early in case you'd like to."  I opened the box that it was stored in and handed it to her.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:23 pm

I was blown away, tears in my eyes. " It's beautiful....thank you. " I said as I pulled him into a hug. " I would love to wear it. " I think it would look perfect with the dress I picked. " Are you sure you want me to wear it?" I asked him. I wanted to double check or something. To really know if he wanted to be giving this to me. It was a great honour and I appreciated it.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum