Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Unreal Feeling -- End of May 1998

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

This Unreal Feeling -- End of May 1998 Empty This Unreal Feeling -- End of May 1998

Post  Addison Logan Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:12 am

We had moved into a small apartment for the time being.  There were boxes everywhere.  It was kind of crazy.  We decided that we'd wait a little bit before going on a honeymoon.  There was so much that needed done after the wedding for us and for planning the wedding with Elena.  It was a good thing, though.  I knew Dean was having a little bit of trouble with everything.  I finished making us some lunch and set the plate down in front of him and I recognized that look.  He wasn't really with me today.  "Dean, honey," I said, sitting down and rubbing his shoulder.  "Do you want to talk about it?"
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

This Unreal Feeling -- End of May 1998 Empty Re: This Unreal Feeling -- End of May 1998

Post  Dean Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:31 am

I looked up when my new wife spoke to me.  I smiled at her and gave her a kiss.  "I love it that I don't need to say anything at all and you know something is on my mind," I told her, squeezing her knee.  I sighed and leaned back in the couch.  "It's just the same shit different day, babe.  It just randomly hits me, you know?"  Just small things would trigger something in my head that reminded me of Dad and then I'd be lost in my thoughts of everything going on with him.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

This Unreal Feeling -- End of May 1998 Empty Re: This Unreal Feeling -- End of May 1998

Post  Addison Logan Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:38 am

I sighed and nodded.  "I know, babe," I said, giving him another kiss.  "Why don't you go see him?  That always seems to help."  I knew that there was nothing I could do to help him out.  It pained me to say that... but this was something he had to deal with on his own sometimes.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:52 am

I turned and smiled at her.  "I'll be alright," I assured her.  I wanted to be there for Dad and everything... but I also needed to be here for my wife, too.  "I'll at least help unpack... this should not fall solely on you."  I didn't realize how much stuff we had.  It was amazing what we were finding, too.  Of course we had to put a picture up of Cyrus's ultrasound... that was the only picture we had of him.  But according to Addie, the decorating would be done after the big stuff got put away.  She was no fun.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:25 am

I couldn't believe what Dean just said.  How sweet of him.  "Honey... I won't hold it against you if you go," I assured him.  I didn't wnat him to get all depressed on me today.  It was supposed to be fun moving in to a new place with your new husband.  And I wanted that excitement.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:30 am

I grinned at Addison.  "Trying to get rid of me lready?" I asked, pulling her into my arms and giving her a kiss.  "Because that's not very nice at all."  I raised my eyebrows at her and was giving her a look that I know she couldn't resist.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:54 am

I stood on my toes and gave him a kiss.  "Not at all... I just know how you get when your mind wanders," I told him, keepin gmy hands on his chest.  He hated to admit that I knew him quite well.  He thought he was a big secret or something... I found that really cute.  Once I got to know him, he wasn't that hard to read.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:21 am

I grinned at her.  "Well, my mind is starting to wander in a different direction," I hinted.  We had waited for our honeymoon but that didn't mean we had to act like prudes until our vacation.  It just meant that we could have some fun here first.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:44 am

I couldn't hlep but roll my eyes.  Of course a man could go from one train of thought to the extreme opposite in a matter of a split second.  "Honey... we really need to continue unpacking," I said, looking from him to all the boxes.  How could he stand this mess?  Oh right... he was a guy.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:39 am

I made my puppy-dog face at her.  "Yeah... but we're newly weds," I said, kissing her again.  It was a hell of a lot easier when we weren't married.  What was up with that?
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:24 am

I hated when he gave me that look.  He knew it would get me every time.  And he was right... we were newlyweds.  I bit my lip and pretended like I had to weigh the options.  I looked in his eyes and grinned.  I pushed him onto the couch and started kissing him.  I better not toy with him too much... but I didn't want to make it easy.  That would give him the wrong idea.  It was fun, though... in our own place we didn't have to worry about anything.  We didn't have to stay in teh bedroom and worry about getting caught -- though that was part of the fun when we were dating.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:34 am

We lay snuggling on the couch, we had gotten partially dressed sense I had gotten up to get us a little bit of wine.  I was just wearing my jeans and Addie was wearing her skimpy panties with my t-shirt fitting her loosely.  I have never seen a woman look so good in something so loose-fitted before.  I smiled at her.  "You know... we could just keep the apartment like this," I suggested, keeping an eye on her because I knew that would not be funny to her.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:37 am

I sat up and just stared at him.  "Oh please... you have got to be kidding me," I said, hoping that he was.  He looked dead serious and I couldn't even tell if he was joking in his eyes.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:42 am

I grinned at her and sat up.  "You should know me a little bit better than that," I said, laughing.  I stood up and stretched, picking up our empty glasses of wine and taking them over to the sink.  "I suppose since we were slacking off, we should probably get back to work, shouldn't we?" I suggested.  I leaned against the cupboard and looked over at her.  it was so wonderful to see her sitting there looking so happy.  I had seen her happy before, obviously, but the fact that we were married made it different somehow.  I couldn't help but keep smiling at her.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:45 am

I was watching him and he just kept smiling.  I couldn't tell if he was up to something or not.  "Yes, I do believe we should probably get back to work... especially since I would love to have people over for dinner!  Not tonight.  I doubt we'd be ready for them," I said, looking around at our boxes.  "But I would love to have Lenni and George over or something.  Ooh!  Or Jetty and Stephanie.  Or have a little house warming party and have all the couples over.  Though we'd have to be careful... there's not a ton of room for a huge party or anything..."  I trailed off, looking around to see if I could gues show many people our apartment could hold for a get together.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next