Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Burrow -- What is this feeling? -- December 1996

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Burrow -- What is this feeling?  -- December 1996 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Burrow -- What is this feeling? -- December 1996

Post  George Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:00 am

I sighed.  He was making this harder than it needed to be.  Honestly.  "Ron.  If you like her as much as it seems, then just say so.  Don't let her slip past you, okay?"  I suggested.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

The Burrow -- What is this feeling?  -- December 1996 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Burrow -- What is this feeling? -- December 1996

Post  Ron Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:09 am

What did he know about letting someone slip past?  "Yeah, but George... Hermione deserves so much better than me.  So shouldn't I just let her go?  Wouldn't that be the honorable thing to do?" I asked.  I don't know why I was getting advice from George... it's not like he had any issues with the ladies so it's not like he understood how hard it was for me.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:15 am

Ah,so that was what this was about.  I sighed, knowing what he was feeling.  I thought that with Lenni, too.  I sat back down and looked at Ron.  "Why don't you let her decide what is good enough for her and what isn't?  That is a choice that is up to her, not you," I told my little brother.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:31 am

I wasn't good at letting people decide things when it involved me.  I looked at George.  "Maybe I'll tell her... but I need help getting rid of Lavender.  I've tried ending it, George... she doesn't get it.  And I don't have the heart to be cruel."
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:44 am

I laughed.  Of course my brother would have a hard time breaking up with a dope like Lavender.  I shook my head.  "Oh, little brother... you don't need to be cruel.  You just need to be firm.  Tell her it's over.  Walk away after that... don't give her a chance to try to dissuade you.  Let me tell you... some of the best loving I've ever gotten is from a girl trying to dissuade me from breaking up with her.  A couple times it has worked.  Then I got wise," I informed him.  "So instead of sufferin gthrough like I did, just wise up and do it, okay?"
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:50 am

I sighed.  I suppose my brother was right.  "I might have to get some backup... that girl is crazy," I told him, laughing at my own stupiditiy for even dating her.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:51 am

I laughed and clapped my little brother on the back.  "Ah well... sometime syou wind up with those, too," I agreed, standing up.  I looked at him and grinned.  "See?  Isn't it nice opening up with family members about what's going on?"
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:52 am

I rolled my eyes.  "Don't get too cocky about this or anything... and please don't tell anyone about me and Hermione.  I don't know who all can tell anything, but I just don't want it to be hobvious or anything," I begged of my brother.  I knew how George got sometimes.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:11 am

Oh how I wanted to go telling people about this... I wasn't a girl.  I rolled my eyes.  "Little brother, you have a lot to learn.  Our talks are private... the only person I'd probably end up telling is Fred.  And he's our brother; he'll follow the unspoken pact that all brothers have with each other, okay?  You don't need to worry," I assured Ron, smiling at him.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:14 am

I let out a relieved sigh.  "Thanks mate," I said, smiling at my brother.  Now I just had to somehow make it through Christmas without dealing with Lavender and then break up with her at school when I got back.  That sounded reasonable.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:38 am

I had been crouching by the door, using one of George's new inventions. It can help me eavesdrop. When I heard that he actually admits to liking Hermione. I had to cover my mouth as I knew Hermione would love to hear this information. I had to keep quiet or they would hear me. I got up slowly avoiding all the creaks in the floor. I had unfortunately forgot we had a cat in the house in which I stumbled over. I bit my lips as I tried to make a break for it before I was caught. What is with me I can normally do this no problem.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:45 am

I stood up and beat GEorge to the hallway.  "Ginny, seriously?  Can't you grow up at all?  I swear... mind your own business," I warned.  I saw the extendable ears that George had been working on with Fred.  So I knew exactly what Ginny had been doing.  Great... so much for doing this my own way.  Ginny had no idea of personal space or boundaries.  And yet she got pissy when we got in hers?  Well, no wonder!  It's just pay back.  But I couldn' thelp but get pissy now... I was having issues with dealing with my feelings with Hermione and now I had to deal with Ginny.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:08 am

Smiling standing up, " Oh come on Ron...it's not like you all don't do the very same thing to me anyway." I said simply. Knowing full well everyone here does it...well all my brothers anyway. Which I can attempt to get them into trouble with. " You know she likes you..." I said to my brother he should know this by now.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:22 am

I rolled my eyes.  "I am not discussing this with you," I snapped.  "It's none of your business... and the only reason we butt in your life is because it's payback for doing this."  I crossed my arms and glared at her.  She had to know I was right about that.  Though, with Ginny saying it, my heart warmed to the thought that Hermione liked me back.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:51 am

I wanted to see where this would head with Ginny's help, but I was trying to have a heart to heart with Ronnie-kins.  I sighed.  "Gin, let it go, okay?  And can you leave us alone?  I was having a good talk with our brother," I said, trying to keep a straight face.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum