Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aftermath - February 1996

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Aftermath - February 1996 Empty Aftermath - February 1996

Post  Dean Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:17 am

I hadn't talked to Lucy since she had freaked out. I hadn't even talked to Remus or Will. We got everything under control and I was able to make sure that Will had control of Boris. But then I was instructed to leave... which was fine by me. I wasn't used to this. I don't get beat up -- I do the beating. I wasn't a wimp, but I don' tthink I'd be going up against Boris any time soon. I sat at the Gryffindor table and had my head on my arms. I really didn't feel like talking to anyone.. didn't feel like going to class today. I really kind of wanted to skip DADA, which was one of my favorite classes for obvious reasons and the fact I was good at it. But I didn't want to see Remus. No one really knew that I was an animagus. Now the LUpins all did. Which was fine... I knew they wouldn't rat me out, but Remus might make me register. I'd rather not have to.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Aftermath - February 1996 Empty Re: Aftermath - February 1996

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:21 am

I saw Dean at the table and walked over to him.  He didn' tlook like he wanted to talk, but I sat down anyways.  Daddy wanted to talk to me, Dean, and Will.  All together and then I was sure he'd get us all seperate too... I know that was the way Dad did tings.  "Hey, Dean," I said, hoping that he woudl at least talk to me so I could give him a heads up.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:26 am

I looked up and smiled at her. "Hey Lucy," I said. I didn't want to get into everything with her. I was sure she wanted details about everything. "What's up?" I questioned.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:45 am

I sighed.  "Well, first Dad wants to to tlak to all of us," I explained. "But I wanted to talk to you before anything... I want to say thanks for dealing with me."  I was probably acting too crazy.  I can't believe that Iw anted to go out there... and then there was Dean who was right there with me.  If I would've just ket my mouth shut, it would've ended beter I think.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:18 am

"Of course he does," I said, shaking my head slightly.  I looked up at the teacher table and saw that Remus wasn't there.  I looked back to Lucy.  "Lucy.  We're family, of course I was going to take care of you," I told her, using a different choice of words than what she didi on purpose.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:41 pm

I chuckled slightly at how he rephrased that... to make it seem less like a bother.  "I'm just saying that you didn't have to.   You could've just sent me to bed; it's what pretty much anyone else probably would have done," I told him.  I'm sure that's what Ayden would ahve done... trying to be all protective and stuff.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:47 pm

I shrugged.  She was probably right.  "I couldn't sleep," I said.  I got bored easily... and nothing ever comes out well if I get bored.  I felt like I was a puppy... I got destructive in a manner of speaking.  Mostly I'd practice advanced magic.  That was how I became an animagus and was able to produce a Patronus at an extremely young age.  Right now I was helping Jetty become an animagus.  He wanted to learn... and I was bored one night and said I'd help.  Now I had a goal to work towards... and he was doing well with at least what I could help him with.  It just took practice.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:50 pm

I rolled my eyes.  "Because you couldn't sleep?  That's why you risked your life trying to help me figure out if my dad was crazed or not?"  I couldn't help but laugh.  "I don't know what either of us were thinking... we acted like morons.  I guess I just thought that Boris would recognize me.  And he did... even if it was just for a split second," I added, giving Dean a look.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:52 pm

I wasn't sure I believed her when she said Boris recognized her.  He was trying to eat her.  "I get bored so I tend to do random things... and I was worried about him, too, Lucy.  We didn't think it through all the way -- which I blame on the lack of sleep," I answered, smiling at her.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:54 pm

I laughed and had to give him that one.  "Yeah... I don't think either of us had slept that much.  So you're probably right... next time I can't sleep maybe I'll just stay in my room," I said.  It woudl probably be safer.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:59 pm

"What would be the fun in that, though?" I asked her, grinning mischievously.  I mean... that would just be boring.  And that was never a good thing for me.  "It's not alwasy a bad thing to live life on the edge sometimes."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:09 pm

I rolled my eyes.  "Well, that's what gets you into trouble," I informed him.  I tried to stay out of trouble the best I could.  Yes, sometimes I did get into it... but most of the time I toed the line and was an exceptional student.  I wasn't about to ruin that.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:04 am

I sighed.  "Okay, miss goody-two-shoes," I said, shrugging.  "At least I can influence you occationally to bend the rules..."  That was the best I could do I guess.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:14 am

I rolled my eyes again.  "Life isn't about breaking the rules, Dean... but yes, I supose you have influenced me over the years to be more lenient."  I looked around and saw no one was listening or paying attention to us.  "Like the fact that I won't tell anyone what you are... even if it's illegal, for example."  I gave him a pointed look.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:26 am

I glared at her with a smile on my face still.  "Oh, I know you won't... you love me too much to do anything like that," I told her, grinning.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum