Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Standing Up For Myself -- Spring 1997 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Standing Up For Myself -- Spring 1997 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Standing Up For Myself -- Spring 1997 (DONE)

Post  Dean Black Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:57 am

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Okay," i said slowly -- which seemed to be my catch phrase tonight. "Where is she? I'm sure James is close by..." He had to be. There was no reason why he wouldn't be. But then again... Peter appeared not to have any structure to his thinking. "We need to save them, Jet... how are they?" I questioned, fearing that they were so worried or alone or something... how was Harry going to taek the news his parents were alive?
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Standing Up For Myself -- Spring 1997 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Standing Up For Myself -- Spring 1997 (DONE)

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:59 am

"Lily is the only one I've seen, but I know James is alive," I answered. I described where Lily was to the best of my knowledge. I also informed him of any traps that I thought was there. "I don't know for sure... because I only go with him, so if ther ewas anything, it wouldn't be there with him around. He knows what they are and stuff... Dean, I don't think it'd be a good idea if I helped. But you shouldn't go alone," I advised. I wanted to save them... but I figured LIly would think that it was a trap or something.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:10 am

I couldn't believe this... my entire family was going to flip out. But I would tell Harry first. And after Harry was reunited, then I'd let them go home. "Yeah, that is smart," I agreed. "I'll probably tell Harry and let him make the game plan," I said, thinking out loud. "I'm definitely going... and you're probably wise to stay behind. You could send word if your dad got wind of what was going on." This was craziness. I couldn't believe how calm I was being with news like this.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:05 am

I was really kind of glad that Dean was going to try to keep me involved in the escape. I mean, I didn't deserve to be... but then again, it would make me feel a little better. "I could easily get Dad distracted and stuff," I agreed. "I can keep an eye on things here to make sure that he's not on to any one." I figured that it was the least I could do. "Just be careful... he's a rat at all times... so use the map to make sure he's not around," I added, knowing that Dean had it.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:15 am

I was glad that Jetty wanted to help, because no one would be able to give us as much or any information as he could. I sighed. "I'm not sure if Harry will want to talk to you about any of this," I admitted, feeling guilty that one of my friends may be as close minded as I used to be. "So I will definitely keep you up-to-date on everything as I figure them out." I looked back towards where I had left Addison and saw she had either gone inside or elsewhere. I returned my gaze back to Jetty. I smiled at him. "Thank you, for coming to me with this... it means so much - especially about yourself. So don't ever doubt if you're a better man than your father... because you definitely are for coming forward with this."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:16 am

I smiled slightly at Dean. I was so grateful that he was being so understanding about everything. "Just let me know anything you can and I can see if I can get any other information for you than what I know," I confided. "I mean, I'll even see if I can figure out if James is close or not."
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:20 am

I put my hand on Jetty's shoulder. "I will talk to you soon, friend," I told him, squeezing his shoulder before walking away from him. We knew that we woulnd't be able to hang out together that much unless we suffer the consequences from being seen in rivalry houses.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:21 am

I watched Dean walk away and I felt a little relieved. I was at least helping save two good people. I knew what would probably happn to my father if they caught him. And even though I loved my Dad, he deserved what he got. I headed back to Slytherin house, trying to figure out a way that I may be able to get more information about James' location from my father.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum