Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just shut up and take it. - tbd

+7
Caellum F. Weasley
Sirius Black
Addison Logan Black
Lincoln Matthews
Ember Potter Black
Dean Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just shut up and take it. - tbd Empty Just shut up and take it. - tbd

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:49 pm

So it was Remus and Chloe's anniversary, I had gotten spoken into writing them a song for a gift for them. I had gotten to the cottage, as Lu was decorating. " So do you want to hear it let me know if I need to change anything?" I asked her. I strummed on the guitar, as I awaited a response.

Back to top Go down

Just shut up and take it. - tbd Empty Re: Just shut up and take it. - tbd

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:56 pm

I looked over and grinned at Elena.  "Of course I'd love to hear it," I said to her, getting the banner in perfect place with my wand.  "But I doubt you'll have to change anything."  I lowered my wand and stood back to make sure the banner was okay before I paid full attention to Lenni.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:04 pm

Nodding as I started

" All those days watching from the windows
All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I've been
Now I'm here blinking in the starlight
Now I'm here suddenly I see
Standing here it's all so clear
I'm where I'm meant to be

And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you

All those days chasing down a daydream
All those years living in a blur
All that time never truly seeing
Things, the way they were
Now she's here shining in the starlight
Now she's here suddenly I know
If she's here it's crystal clear
I'm where I'm meant to go

And it's like the fog has lifted

And it's like the sky is new

And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything is different
Now that I see you

Now that I see you

As I was singing it seemed like something woke up in me that I had forgotten existed. Looking to Lucy as I finished the song I wrote as a gift. Not getting an answer, " It's awful isn't it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:15 pm

I could not help but grin when she finished.  Shaking my head, I answered her, "It's definitely not awful.  I actually really liked it."  And I was being completely truthful.  "I'm happy George convinced you to pick up the guitar again, though."  I glanced outside when I said that and saw that George and Ayden were keeping the nine and eight year olds occupied.

I was so happy that we had decided to throw their thirtieth anniversary party for my parents.  We did this for Aunt Ems and Uncle Sirius and Uncle James and Aunt Lily, too.  "I just hope Addie gets here soon with the cake," I added, looking at the time.  Our parents were going to be there soon and this was supposed to be a bit o fa surprise.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:19 pm

I finally finished icing the cake.  "Kids, get over to the cottage," I instructed.  Sedona was ushering her seven year old brothers towards the fireplace.  I looked over at Dean - he seemed to be having a very good day - and handed him the cake.  "You are looking great today," I said to him, leaning down and giving him a kiss.  We had our good and bad days, but it seemed to be alright today.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:21 pm

I gave Lucy a look when I thought she was just pulling my leg. " Thanks." I said with a grin as I placed my guitar down. " It took him a while." I said as I started to help her finish decorating as we were expecting everyone to hurry up and get here. " Where the bloody hell are my parents..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:25 pm

I gave Addie a look and rolled my eyes.  "Yeah, nice try," I teased.  I knew I looked like shite.  I felt that way, too, but that was not hte point of today.  "Follow our kids... make sure Dona and Ryan don't kill each other somehow.  I've got the cake."  I gave her a smile and watched her walk away in her simple ensemble of a pair of nicer jeans and a dressier top.  I Apparated to the Lupin cottage and heard Lucy and Lenni in the kitchen area.

I wheeled over to them.  "Oi, I've got the cake," I said.  I would love to try to use the crutches to try to be more mobile, but the wheelchair was so much easier at parties.  At least I felt less pity towards me when I did it this way.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:30 pm

Simple black pair of jeans with a red vneck tshirt and a blazer as we left for the cottage. " EMBER! LET'S GO!" I said loudly I had no idea why she was taking so long. " We know these people!" So what if I have the patience of a nat.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:36 pm

I was out with Ayden keeping an eye on Caellum, Serenity, Victoria, and Leopold.  My other nieces and nephews were not there yet.  And that was when I heard Ryan's loud voice.  For a seven year old, he was just as obnoxious as his dad was.  Dona, Ryan, and Stan all came out; Stan was still getting used to being blind.  Just as Dean was still getting used to being practically paralyzed -- even though he tried and tried to use crutches to gain strength... Lenni told me all about it.

"Hey kids!  We're painting and carving pumpkins while we wait for the grandparents," I said to them, leading them over, gently guiding Stan without him feeling like I was doing it as much as I was.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:41 pm

I finished getting my hair just the way that i wanted it.  Sirius could wait; I had to make sure that I still looked good at forty-eight.  Wearing a pair of jeans with boots and a v-neck blouse, I thought I looked good.  I was a stylish grandma.  I walked towards Sirius and gave him a smile and kissed him on the cheek.  "I think you were fine waiting the extra two minutes it took fo rme to finish up," I said to him playfully.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:46 pm

Even though Leo kept wanting to take my wand to carve into the pumpkin on his own, I would not let him.  There was no way my nine-year-old needed to use my wand.  I looked up when I heard the other kids.  "Ah!  Almost everyone is here, then," I said, knowing that Will was not there nor were the Matthews.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:52 pm

Even though the kids were in school, I knew they would be allowed to leave for their grandpa's anniversary.  I was just wearing a blazer with a t-shirt and jeans.  I found June still getting ready.  "The kids are meeting there from school," I said to her, just reminding her what the kids were doing.  Abel was in his last year at Hogwarts and Elliot was in her third year.  I was so proud of them.  

I put my hands on June's shoulders from behind her as she looked in the mirror, finishing getting around.  "You are looking rather nice," I added to her, kissing her cheek.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:58 pm

As soon as I followed the kids via Floo powder, they went to find their cousins.  I let them because I knew everyone would behave.  I looked at all the decorations while I followed the voices.  "Lu!  Lenni!  You two look great," I said to them, giving hugs.  "And everything looks great.  Do you need me to do anything?"
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:32 am

Ember Potter Black wrote:I finished getting my hair just the way that i wanted it.  Sirius could wait; I had to make sure that I still looked good at forty-eight.  Wearing a pair of jeans with boots and a v-neck blouse, I thought I looked good.  I was a stylish grandma.  I walked towards Sirius and gave him a smile and kissed him on the cheek.  "I think you were fine waiting the extra two minutes it took fo rme to finish up," I said to him playfully.
'
Smirking I rolled my eyes " Alright you look hot let's go." I said as I led the way to the fireplace, " You all right with flooing over?" I asked her. " Your hair might get messed up." I teased as I took some floo powder as I left to the cottage. Stepping out of the fireplace I took a few steps to be out of Ember's way. Waiting for my wife as I offered to take her jacket. I could do the gentlemen thing.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Caellum F. Weasley Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:11 am

Grinning as I picked up some pumpkin guts in my hand as I was searching for a target. I would start a fight its not like we couldn't get it off right? So I aimed at my dad and let it rip.
Caellum F. Weasley
Caellum F. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum