Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendly Warning -- 1997/98?

2 posters

Go down

Friendly Warning -- 1997/98? Empty Friendly Warning -- 1997/98?

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:39 pm

One of the few safe places in the Wizarding world was Hogwarts... except for the fact that it was barely safe anymore.  It was interesting to see that normal teenage things were still happening -- people dating, having exams, breaking up, fancying people, and all of that -- all while the world was going to hell.  It was good to still have that and not to have childhood taken away from them if we could help it.

And that was what was up to my attention now.  My fifteen year old brother had been having eyes towards James' daughter, Faith.  I was not going to deal much with that.  I was walking the corridors, making sure that any place where safety may be lacking was taken care of.  While on my rounds, I saw my younger brother with his red tipped black hair.  I sighed.  He always tried to have some fun with what he was.  "Nate, we need to talk," I said as he was showing off his skills to a gaggle of girls.  I sighed, shaking my head.  I gave the girls pointed looks and they walked away, giggling.  I rolled my eyes and Nate looked displeased.  "Why are you flirting with them when you fancy someone else?  Do not make me call you Sirius."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Friendly Warning -- 1997/98? Empty Re: Friendly Warning -- 1997/98?

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:25 am

I raised my eyebrows at my brother.  "Hmm?  I don't know what you're talking about," I said to him, slipping hands into my pockets as I walked.  I knew my big brother would walk with me.  "I don't fancy anyone... when do you succumb to school gossip anyways?" I smirked at Remus, knowing that he would have a snarky comeback.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:47 pm

"I am not succumbing to rumors, I am using my own powers of observation," I said to my younger brother simply.  It was not hard to see how he reacted to Faith Potter at times.  "You need to be cautious of your new choice of interest."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:05 pm

I raised my eyebrows at him.  "Oh?  And what choice have I made, exactly, dear brother?" I inquired as I started to walk with him.  Naturally I knew what choice he was speaking of... but still.  I liked to make my brother guess sometimes.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:57 pm

I sighed and shook my head.  "I have seen the way you eyeball Miss Potter," I said to him slowly.  "That might not be the wisest of ideas, nate."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:32 am

I looked at Remus and stopped.  "I cannot believe that you think that I am eyeing Miss Potter... I don't even know her first name," I said as innocently as I could.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:18 pm

I raisedmy eyebrows, I knew that I was right, of course.  There was no point in Nate denying it.  I mean... everyone could see the way that he looked at her.  I knew James would not like them to be with each other by any means.  He was protective over his sister let alone his own daughter.  "You don't need to be doing a thing with Faith," I said to him simply.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:13 am

I shrugged.  "I don't know what you're talking about," I said to Remus.  "I don't plan on doing anything with Potter," I said with a smirk.  "I have sights for a lot of girls, you know..."  I did not really want to go into any of this with Remus.  He did not find it as amusing as I did to have flings.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:52 am

I shook my head.  "James will kill you," I said to him, "even if you are my brother."  I knew my best mate and I knew that he would be overly protective of Faith.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down